Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: e-cigarettes

Ok so I'm trying to quit for good. Anyone try using an e-cigarette? Any brand or type you can recommend?

I want a discrete one. The more like a real Cig t looks and feels the better.
    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

They hurt my throat and just made me want to smoke more.
    http://myspace.com/hotmessization
    http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
    Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
    Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_c...onic_cigarette

a basic guide
      good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
      soundcloud
      facebook

Comment

You wanna quit smoking cigs, echoD - look into the J stik eco...
        www.myspace.com/stillillsd
        www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

get one that fits in you butt.

Comment

Pfft, smoking.

Good on you for stopping.
            Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

man F that ****************

If youre gonna do something wrong, better do it right
              O)))

Comment

Echo have you looked into heroin? It goes right into your veins and doesn't affect your lungs at all. 0% of heroin users die of cancer, just other stuff.
                Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

I tried to quit with the e-cigarettes. Thought I could step down gradually. That method never worked for me. They were handy to have in hotel rooms on trips and places where I couldn't usually smoke though.

Finally quit just going cold turkey. Never thought I could do it, but it's alot easier than it seems. You just have to be committed to saying "Well, I'm going to go through hell, but it's a limited kind of hell, I can still do other fun stuff, and it's only for a limited time, maybe 3-6 months and I'll feel fine, and in the grand scheme of things, that's no time at all."

Worked for me at least.
                  This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                  A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                  It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                  As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                  -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by hotmess
                    View Post

They hurt my throat and just made me want to smoke more.

Same here.
                    Happy Birthday Jesus from all of us at Freekish Blues!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe
                      View Post

Ok so I'm trying to quit for good. Anyone try using an e-cigarette? Any brand or type you can recommend?

I want a discrete one. The more like a real Cig t looks and feels the better.

Have you tried the patch or is this your first shot.
                      Happy Birthday Jesus from all of us at Freekish Blues!

Comment

I don't have a recommendation as I quit cold turkey after 21 years(one year anniversary on December 5!).

I will say, however, that I have a few friends who succeeded with them. Whatever method you choose, best of luck. I still miss smoking very much, but I am so glad I stopped.
                        My band: http://facebook.com/indiandoom

Originally Posted by christianatl

It's new butt **************** day.

Happy?

Originally Posted by misterstomach

i don't know if i'd want to go on tour if i wasn't going to do anything i could get arrested for.

Originally Posted by .homewrecker.

If there is only a few dB diference between 30 and 100 watts then it works both ways, why are you getting on my **************** for using a 100 watt amp when a 30 watt amp is practically just as loud just has less balls?

Comment

My mom tried every trick to quit but the only thing that worked was cold turkey. Then she still got lung cancer and died.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by BHz_econo
                            View Post

My mom tried every trick to quit but the only thing that worked was cold turkey. Then she still got lung cancer and died.

I have a nagging fear that this is what is going to happen to me.
                            My band: http://facebook.com/indiandoom

Originally Posted by christianatl

It's new butt **************** day.

Happy?

Originally Posted by misterstomach

i don't know if i'd want to go on tour if i wasn't going to do anything i could get arrested for.

Originally Posted by .homewrecker.

If there is only a few dB diference between 30 and 100 watts then it works both ways, why are you getting on my **************** for using a 100 watt amp when a 30 watt amp is practically just as loud just has less balls?

Comment

I do too since i was around 4 heavy smokers growing up. I rmemeber it looking like a pool hall in the house. I try to get a chest X-ray often.

My mom smoked for aroun 35 years though.

Comment

Working...
                              X