What are your DL4 presets?

Elessar [Sly]

• Members

Like a fool I changed my presets and I didn't write down what I originally had them set to years ago. Epic fail facepalm.gif. I haven't been able to get anything as usable as I would like, and I wondered what your settings were? I will probably end up going back to the manual and playing around there rolleyes.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Akridosity View Post
Honestly I keep my dl-4 on looping mode 99% of the time. Delays on it are mediocre, but that's just my opinion. idn_smilie.gif
The DD-6 I have sounds much better, but the delays are usable and certainly at gigging levels most people won't be able to tell the difference.

I use it for looping as well, but I also find it isn't great for that either. But I do like the DL4, very handy.

• Members

- Analog Delay (dotted 8 style for U2 esque sounds....i always find me playing Temper Trap "Sweet Disposition" riff)

- Long Lo Res Delay (for adding Layers of sound/swells)

- Sweep Echo (i dont know why...i hardly ever use it, only for add crazyness between songs)

I set the expression to control feedback and make it "oscillate" in all the presets...

The main delay i use is a memory toy setted for short echo to add "ambience" (is almost allways on)

• Members

I'm not married to any presets on mine. Whatever I think I need for that gig that day I'll dial in and save. For me the DL4 is on the board that I take for things that I need flexibility on the fly, so I don't even know what the presets are on it at any given moment.

Archived