Line 6 Echo Park rules

Faldoe

• Members

I was entertaining the idea of selling my Timefactor for further gear consolidation. Do think I am however as its a bitchin machine of delay. I did borrow a friend's Echo Park - I had owned one before and knew it was a great delay, but its been a few years since I had one. I was thinking maybe the EP could replace certain things I liked about the Timefactor - in particular, the ability to cop this certain multi-tap preset I have.

It couldn't match it, but after playing with the EP for like 2 hours now, I remember how awesome of a delay the EP is. The Tape mode sounds sooo good - especially in stereo.

The thing is packed full of features and has the best single pedal implementation of Bypass/Tap-tempo out there in a pedal.

sick

• Members

my mom bought me one for christmas like 6 years ago. i had it for like two years before the switch got flaky and i sold it.

its an amazing delay. really really great sounding. i loved it. i was bummed cuz i had to fix the switch contacts a couple times before i finally gave up and realied the switch design was flawed begin with. i really wish they would have went with a better double function switch because it really was great having tap tempo and bypass as one switch.

• Members

I love the Echo Park. Gigged the {censored} out of mine for about 5 years now with not one bit of trouble, and I definitely agree that it is the best single size implementation of bypass/tap-tempo-- truly excellent design.

Just for {censored}s I recently picked up a Flashback and though I do not like the strum-tempo at all, I have to say that it sounds fantastic (better maybe?!). As of now it is on the board instead of the Echo Park, but I am already missing that tap design.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro View Post
I love the Echo Park. Gigged the {censored} out of mine for about 5 years now with not one bit of trouble, and I definitely agree that it is the best single size implementation of bypass/tap-tempo-- truly excellent design.

Just for {censored}s I recently picked up a Flashback and though I do not like the strum-tempo at all, I have to say that it sounds fantastic (better maybe?!). As of now it is on the board instead of the Echo Park, but I am already missing that tap design.
Word. The design is great, footprint is small, dark and soupy repeats. love.gif Sounds better than the DL4 too, for some reason. Anyone care to explain that

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by amarr1

View Post

Word. The design is great, footprint is small, dark and soupy repeats. love.gif Sounds better than the DL4 too, for some reason. Anyone care to explain that

Its not the same algorithm, I remember seeing one of the line 6 reps saying they wanted to add it to the M9 someday.

Archived