BEST ALBUMS OF 2012

Josh33

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pallbearer's Sorrow and Extinction is my album of the year. I think it's a special album. Creative vocal parts that actually *gasp* complement the dense instrumentals, and beautiful, aching guitar melodies really set Sorrow and Extinction off. If you like or appreciate heavy music, particularly bands with Black Sabbath-leanings, give this album a listen.

• Members

Pallbearer's Sorrow and Extinction is my album of the year. I think it's a special album. Creative vocal parts that actually *gasp* complement the dense instrumentals, and beautiful, aching guitar melodies really set Sorrow and Extinction off. If you like or appreciate heavy music, particularly bands with Black Sabbath-leanings, give this album a listen.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Josh33

View Post

Tramp is my favorite album by far this year. Also Jack White.

I like Tramp a lot, though the track sequencing feels odd around the middle. However, her two prior albums are much better, IMO. Because I Was In Love and epic are two incredible overlooked gems. I have no clue why she isn't more renowned than she is.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Josh33

View Post

Tramp is my favorite album by far this year. Also Jack White.

I like Tramp a lot, though the track sequencing feels odd around the middle. However, her two prior albums are much better, IMO. Because I Was In Love and epic are two incredible overlooked gems. I have no clue why she isn't more renowned than she is.

Archived