Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

where's 30-years-deep when you need him?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's 30-years-deep when you need him?

The new riff ie seems to have cleared from the PCP/nitrous/Haldol cocktail that characterized 30-y-d's posts.
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

He's just on medical MJ now, so he's becoming a wee bit more understandable.
    'Cause I'd rather stay here, with all the madmen, than perish with the sadmen roaming free.

Originally Posted by claytonjohn18

I'M ****************ING SORRY OKAY? YOU CAN HAVE THE FIRST BLOOD OF MY FIRST BORN SON IN A GOBLET LABELED I'M ****************ING SORRY.

Originally Posted by Agreed

I'm a witch out to curse your children

Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

Those are the tone fairies awakening inside, getting ready to shovel tone coal in to the tone boilers.

Musics: http://www.myspace.com/anhbaartshaffer

Comment

I suscribed to his youtube channel.

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

zoinks
        Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
        likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

****************'S GETTING REAL

Comment

riffies my boy. I'm glad he no longer chasing the big lizard or whatever he said.
            Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Yeah, Riffy seems to be doing a bit better these days. Glad to see it - I was worried about him for a bit there.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

So was 30 years deep also pasteface or was there someone else near the level on the forum?
                On John Mayer:

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

He stole the suit from Clapton, and stole the music from SRV. I'm still trying to figure out where he stole his crappy airy voice from. A mix of Dave Matthews, and somebody who sucks.

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals

Gear
                Trinity Triwatt
                1969 Ampeg VT-40
                '74 Orange 4x12
                ES 335
                Supro Coronado

Comment

Pasteface and Riffy are two different people as far as I know.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe
                    View Post

Pasteface and Riffy are two different people as far as I know.

Yeah that's what I thought but sometimes it was a little hard to tell.
                    On John Mayer:

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

He stole the suit from Clapton, and stole the music from SRV. I'm still trying to figure out where he stole his crappy airy voice from. A mix of Dave Matthews, and somebody who sucks.

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals

Gear
                    Trinity Triwatt
                    1969 Ampeg VT-40
                    '74 Orange 4x12
                    ES 335
                    Supro Coronado

Comment

lavaboat
                      Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Pasteface was my favorite.
                        PINK SMILEY CUP IS CORRECT.

Comment

This is one of the things the Mayans were referring to wasn't it?
                          Good deals list

Comment

Working...
                          X