YO-YO? Can someone enlighten the Freekish.

FreekishBluesFX

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by hangwire View Post
Ignore'd

You moded Chinese cheap pedals and trolled tgp... I applaud that... But this after the fact {censored} is delusional at best, and 6th circle of hell at worst
These photos are real and a member at the other forum confirmed this. Many people have found this. This company took advantage of the freekish. That is the truth.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX View Post
:Angry: JOYO TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD and JOYO Audio is the Thief!

Joyo is the thief and always was. Seems Joyo is at it again. Now just stealing the Alpha Drive II design and putting it right in the Ultimate Drive housing. Another slap in my face! Taking advantage of Freekish Blues and using the trademarks without permission. I

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II

View Post

Unfounded accusation of a felony? Exposing HC to risk of litigation due to insane ramblings? Yup. Banplxthx.

Hey Mass boy, what about the hundreds of threads here that bashed me and crushed freekish? That was OK? I get banned left and right and can not voice my opinion? These are facts? OK to rip-off Wampler and others and players shower them with money? Who do you think makes Mooer pedals? You guys ARE being taken advantage of. I have been burnt. Thank you for the MA support. Anytime you want to split a beer let me know.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II

View Post

Unfounded accusation of a felony? Exposing HC to risk of litigation due to insane ramblings? Yup. Banplxthx.

Also bashing other builders/companies when you are a builder yourself (allegedly), is explicitly against forum rules.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX View Post
Hey Mass boy, what about the hundreds of threads here that bashed me and crushed freekish? That was OK? I get banned left and right and can not voice my opinion? These are facts? OK to rip-off Wampler and others and players shower them with money? Who do you think makes Mooer pedals? You guys ARE being taken advantage of. I have been burnt. Thank you for the MA support. Anytime you want to split a beer let me know.
Yes. pointing out the fact that you marketed and sold a $20 Chinese made copy of an OCD as a hand-built pedal of your own design is fine. Let me know via PM if you want to meet, but I'd prefer we each have our own beer.

I thought you were denying you were Ken Abate these days?

Archived