ain't got a sig no more

Comment

seriously
        dbsanchez.com
        soundcloud.com/nonlocality
        nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

**************** yeah! I love this!
          —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

I miss my little 13" magnavox from... I dunno 15 years ago with smart sound that would turn that stuff down automatically.
            For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

People still watch television that they don't stream?
              Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
              with sense of hearing. As if that tone
              outstripping us on every side
              were space maturing.

Comment

lol wuts tv
                Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

i thought we already had these rules in palce for a while...in canada at least. never had a louder commercial bother me...i always hear people complaining about it. maybe im just deaf
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

they're takin' away our freedumz

Visit the Subdecay Website!Follow Subdecay on facebook & you could win a free pedal.

Comment

if you care about this. you are old and should be knitting.
                      Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

There has been legislation about this here in the UK for a while.

The commercial TV companies overcome this by using a few tricks.

They will deliberately put adverts on after a quiet part of the program to highlight a product.

They also use digital compression which makes the advert sound louder without breaking the volume rules. (not quite sure how this works).
                        Originally Posted by Fart Murphy

Way to break the internet, dick.

Just hit refresh

Good Dealing with: ArrMatey, JDE, WAWBanks, Moqi & Astatine

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                          View Post

i thought we already had these rules in palce for a while...in canada at least. never had a louder commercial bother me...i always hear people complaining about it. maybe im just deaf

I don't know about Canada, but here in the USA, it's been a rather big annoyance for years. I'm glad to see this law go into effect.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I was sitting in my local pub once when the Monster Raving Loony Party candidate came in and passed round his manifesto, one of the things on there said he would sort out the loud volume of TV commercials. This thread reminds me of that.
                            Saint Angel Sigh, Easier to Die - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mRLAkTf_KM

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle
                              View Post

People still watch television that they don't stream?

Yeah srs
                              Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Working...
                              X