Nirvana Reunion! Concert for Sandy! Thoughts?

FreekishBluesFX

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk

View Post

paul's voice sounds cool from what i can hear. i woulda asked dave to maybe bring it back a notch on the drums, ridiculous.

isn't that what dave does though? ever see the clip of him jamming with Tom Petty on SNL way back in the day?

• Members

I thought the whole show was pretty good. Comfortably Numb with Eddie Vedder was the highlight for me.

Sir Paul seemed like the only old rocker who has kept his voice intact. Well, that or these geezers just get tired of singing their hits for 40 years so they change the way they sing it, maybe? idn_smilie.gif

• Members

If they can't get McCartney to participate, maybe they could record a whole album, say it's with Paul McCartney, sell everyone records...then later everyone figures out it's not Paul McCartney, but just some dude from China all repainted to look like McCartney.

• Members

If they can't get McCartney to participate, maybe they could record a whole album, say it's with Paul McCartney, sell everyone records...then later everyone figures out it's not Paul McCartney, but just some dude from China all repainted to look like McCartney.

Oh that was a dig at the freekish. You are solid gold Tom! Just a Solid guy.

Archived