OT: Elementary School Shooting in Connecticut

reverberlayed

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me

View Post

How many hours until Republican politicians come out in the media defending gun rights and the NRA?

You could have at least waited a few hours yourself before making this comment and dragging your political beliefs over the bodies of dead children.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me View Post
How many hours until Republican politicians come out in the media defending gun rights and the NRA?
I've already seen websites reporting this with top comments only stating "don't blame the tool!". tacky and dumb.

this is a shame and far too common. it's terrible that it involved kids, but in the grand scheme of things I kinda feel that it's not any more horrible than other shootings, the loss of a life is sad at any age.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by dZjupp View Post
i have 4 small ones. i think about their safety everyday.

i just don't get why anyone would target children.
Usually because you're a sociopath/delusional and it seems to make sense within your own personal set of "facts"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34

View Post

You could have at least waited a few hours yourself before making this comment and dragging your political beliefs over the bodies of dead children.

That is the response that those on that side always makes, apparently it never is the right time to talk about gun control.

• Members

That's {censored}ing it. My kids are going to be homeschooled.

Also, political thing in the spoiler

I would like to emphasize the point made by the other side after the Batman shooting that if more people were carrying, the tragedy could have been avoided. Putting that into this perspective, it should be stated that more elementary schoolchildren should be able to carry.

Archived