Seattle: I am Going To Be Inside You.

six acre lake

• Members

and I wont be wearing protection.

I will be in Seattle from Jan 3 - 11. I usually hit this lovely town a couple times a year to visit my friends and I am jazzed to be starting off the new year there. I {censored}ing love this city.

I will be going to see Neurosis while I am there and as usual I have a long list of restaurants / pubs / good times spots I want to check out.

Pbone... You will not escape me this time out. Who else is in the area? Might take a day (or two) trip down to the PDX to rabbit punch Andy at PGS...

Express your love for this magical city!

If only there was even a tiny "movie business" there I would call it home.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ah yes, the mountains, the islands, the smell of the salty sound; the beer, the laidback vibe, and the music, oh yes, the music...love.gif

I love that you can go to a Thriftway out there and find an unusually large selection of beer from all over the region and country nicely chilled (I recently found Leinenkugels Honey Weiss on an island out there - go figure. That said, I do find much in common culturally with the upper midwest & lakes region (Minnesota, etc) so perhaps the Leinie shouldn't be such a surprise).

• Members

Ah yes, the mountains, the islands, the smell of the salty sound; the beer, the laidback vibe, and the music, oh yes, the music...love.gif

I love that you can go to a Thriftway out there and find an unusually large selection of beer from all over the region and country nicely chilled (I recently found Leinenkugels Honey Weiss on an island out there - go figure. That said, I do find much in common culturally with the upper midwest & lakes region (Minnesota, etc) so perhaps the Leinie shouldn't be such a surprise).

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post

I just moved here in September from the Twin Cities and the vibe is the same. Seattle is basically like the Twin Cities on steroids.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post

I just moved here in September from the Twin Cities and the vibe is the same. Seattle is basically like the Twin Cities on steroids.

Archived