READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-17-12

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't have pics at the moment, but will do a group picture tomorrow. Take $5 off for local sale near Cleveland, Ohio.

Mooer "Ninety Orange" Phaser - SOLD

Marshall Guv'nor Clone - $55 shipped

Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah w/box and papers - $60 shipped

Electro Harmonix Stereo Clone Theory Chorus/Vibrato - $75 shipped

Mooer Pitch Box w/box - $80 shipped

Akai Headrush E1 Delay/Looper w/power supply (FYI, Digital Delay mode doesn't work - simply defaults to Looper mode, but everything else sounds and works beautifully) - $85 shipped

Electro Harmonix HOG Preset Controller w/box - $100 shipped

Digitech Timebender Harmonizer/Delay/Looper w/box, papers, and power supply - $175 shipped

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine w/box and papers - $190 shipped

• Members

Lots of Pedals for sale:

CUSACK SCREAMER 2 $119

Roger Mayer Mongoose X $145

Fishman Jerry Douglas Signature Series Aura Imaging Pedal $165

Nady Tube OD by Guyatone $59

EH LPB-1 Booster $30

Diamond J-Drive Mk.III $129

Wilson Compressor $79

Barber Electronics Dirty Bomb $79

Red Witch Famulus Overdrive/Distortion $159

Cusack Tap-A-Phase (Black, V2.2) $159

Effectrode Firebottle Booster $189

Keeler Kick Fuzz $139

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $85

Z.Vex USA Vexter Box of Metal $179

Vox Cooltron Brit Boost $69

Prices in US$, Shipping not included. All pedals were used pretty gently or otherwise noted.

Not interested in trades on these ones.
__________________________________________________ _________

Please Email me if you want some pictures. Thanks.

Please just email (sch333 at rogers dot com) as I don't check PM's very often.

• Members
Moog MF-104M Moogerfooger Delay, $600 - Mint condition, no velcro, used only at my smoke-free home studio. Comes with its original power supply, box, and papers. Paypal'd and CONUS shipping included.

IMG_1451_zps599f9217.jpg

All other pedals are PayPal'd/CONUS shipping included.
No trades, please.

IMG_1436_zpsdb5496a6.jpg

Zvex Super Hard On, $135 - Handpainted, excellent condition.

Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest, $115 - Mint condition, used a few times and simply doesn't work with my set-up.

Dunlop Rotovibe JH-4S, $105 (HOLD) - Some nicks, works perfectly. Treadle stays in parked position (heel back).

Ibanez AD9, $85 - Nicks and dings, classic analog delay.

Earthquaker Devices Black Eye, $80 - Great condition, a scratch or two, works like it should. Velcro'd.

Boss FRV-1, $75 - Excellent condition, velcro'd.

Vox V847A Wah, $45 - Works great, treadle needs tightening as it does not stay in the parked position (heel back). Comes with carrying bag and pedalboard attachment (screws into bottom plate).

Boss BF-2, $45 - Excellent condition.

Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz, $15 - Boss FZ-2 clone, like new and only used a few times.

• Members

AMT Japanese Girl Wah: Surprisingly solid mini wah pedal. Feels good sitting or standing, loves a dirty tone, and works amazingly well with the band. Not wahing like I used to. Has velcro on the bottom comes with box. $115 shipped/paypal'd CONUS & Canada (new price is actually $139 they add $10 for shipping)

Mini Volume: Nice pedal and works well, I just find I use my volume knob more. Comes with the box and its set back to factory settings. $65 shipped/PayPal CONUS & Canda

Zendrive clone: was a trade with a member here on TGP, and I've enjoyed it, but want something else. Don't let the looks fool you it sounds darn good. $95 shipped/paypal'd CONUS & Canada

Looking for malekko E. Filter and/or empress ParaEQ w/ switchable boost/or Suhr Koko Boost

B9033FAB-C4A7-4A57-9C48-30DD72A4E14E-966

187B5351-37BC-484C-A266-6DAE1BDFB683-799

• Members

FS/FT:

Pigtronix OFO Disnortion, $150
TC Electronics Nova Dynamics, $130
Ernie Ball Volume (the big one), $60
Ibanez JD9 Jet Drive, $50

All prices include shipping in the continental US. PM for pics.

Looking for a Digitech Whammy 5, Stereo Jamman, Time Bender, and EHX Superego. +/- cash, where applicable.

• Members

Want to trade:

My Line6 M5 for your ElectroHarmonix Cathedral, earthquaker devices dispatch master, hardwire supernatural ambient reverb, or other higher end reverb pedals that have a mix control.

gVo8y.jpg

I have the power supply, it's in mint condition.

• Members

BOSTON LOCAL ONLY:

Excellent condition Hot Rod DeVille with original dust cover and footswitch. This is one of the earlier American made ones. Comes with Jan Philips 5157 tubes in V1 and V2 for more headroom. Speakers were upgraded to Warehouse Veteran 30s with Weber Beam Blockers installed.

Was $600, NOW $550 local pickup only

IMG_2498.jpg

Archived