I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family...

Gremson

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Prehistoricpain

View Post

He looks a little derpy, I love derpy animals. love.gif

He's 9 days old, he can't even hold his head up yet. but if he takes after his mother at all... Yes, he'll probably be dumber than a bag of hammers.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by placebo62

View Post

what did you do with the others?

threw em in a bucket of water.

Or maybe they all have homes waiting for them once they're ready to leave their mother. Our family and friends have claimed all of the kittens.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gremson

View Post

Last Saturday, my girlfriend's whore cat shat out some kittens. We decided to keep one. His name is Balls.

32289_10151271196517381_1138937676_n_zps

Quote Originally Posted by Gremson

View Post

He's 9 days old, he can't even hold his head up yet. but if he takes after his mother at all... Yes, he'll probably be dumber than a bag of hammers.

Posts of the year right here icon_lol.gif

• Members

I love them.

This was the lot of them just a few hours after they were born. The mass of kittens was nearly the same size as the whorecat. I swear she was keeping them all in space-bags or something.

Also, I will never again make the mistake of letting Gremson name a pet. I don't care if it's his birthday or not. Never again.

401587_10151260763662381_972520677_n.jpg

^^^ Again - SO cute! Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

Quote Originally Posted by TheGirlfriend

View Post

I love them.

This was the lot of them just a few hours after they were born. The mass of kittens was nearly the same size as the whorecat. I swear she was keeping them all in space-bags or something.

icon_lol.gif

Also, I will never again make the mistake of letting Gremson name a pet. I don't care if it's his birthday or not. Never again.

Who named the whorecat? That one seems kind of harsh to me, but I don't know the cat in question. Still, it seems like she was just doing what cats do... wink.gif

Archived