You guys seen this yet? Pp2 clone content

Ianasauras

• Members

That's quite a light show it puts out:
jp02-3.jpg

It doesn't look very beefy, I wonder if it has enough juice to power more power hungry pedals, my guess is that it won't. Like 400mA M5 pedal, or similar. Personally I really want the new VL 4x4 or even the Digital.

• Members

Looking at it more closely, it appears that it doesn't have a transformer built-in. I guess that's to keep the size down, but it means you still have to plug in a wall-wart somewhere. With the PP products, I like the fact that you just plug it in with a regular power cord.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by IRG View Post
It doesn't look very beefy, I wonder if it has enough juice to power more power hungry pedals, my guess is that it won't. Like 400mA M5 pedal, or similar. Personally I really want the new VL 4x4 or even the Digital.
I've had no problems. Shot of my messy board

veog3q.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by GDan View Post
I've had no problems. Shot of my messy board

veog3q.jpg
Is it powering your M5? That would get me interested. I found I could use my 1Spot with the M5, but then after a while it started to whine somewhat, I put the regular power supply back, and no problems.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
Thanks!

Do you happen to know the amperage for the other outlets?

Joyo really should list the amperage of the various outputs on their site, but as far as I can see, they don't.
1-7 are 100ma. 8 is 500ma, the 12v is 100ma and the 18 volt is 100ma

Also, stick it in your cart on marcmart.com with a mooer and the code and its half price.

Archived