Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOTB12 Raffle Announcement

I have a list of all eligible entrants in a random generator. I'm making the youtube account right now and I'll be recording a screen capture of the Raffle soon. Check to make sure your name is in the list of entrants in the OP of the Rules thread and let me know if I've made a mistake.
    Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
    with sense of hearing. As if that tone
    outstripping us on every side
    were space maturing.

Make sure I'm not eligible for the PGS or EHX prizes. Tnx.

Comment

oooooo
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

make sure irg isn't eligible for any prizes since he didn't follow the rulez.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

make sure I win at least one prize because I'm sad and lonely
          Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

I wish everyone equal luck in winning, but the electioneering in BOTB stops before the Raffle drawing.

were space maturing.

Comment

im tired of all of this voter suppression and intimidation at the polls. if crxsh wins youll all be in chains again.

Comment

woo
                soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Comment

good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

Alright everyone. I haven't heard any complaints and I found a free online Raffle Generator that will work a lot better than the Excel RandBetween I was trying to get working - so on with the Raffle. I'll post the video as soon as it uploads to youtube.

were space maturing.

Comment

woot! the excel randbetween worked fine for the cancer charity raffle

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

maca pls

different conditions for this raffle (entrants can only be selected once, etc. etc.)

were space maturing.

Comment

thanks coach!
                            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Winners drawn. New thread and video soon.

I've got to ship that giant TU-1000 overseas...****************.

were space maturing.

Comment

Working...
                              X