Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee Buzz (vid)

Black Cat's version of the mighty Roland Bee Baa. Candy Apple Fuzz heaven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMt4z1AfLSc
    Disclosure: I have mutual agreements with PRS, Smitty Custom Guitars, HIWATT UK, Laney Amplification, Providence, Free The Tone, Lava Cables, Voodoo Lab and several dozen pedal companies whom I've bartered videos-for-pedals with.
    Youtube channels 1 & 2.

sounds really good.
    Decolonize

Comment

i need a bee baa. great demo as always!
      soundcloud.com/nonlocality
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

nice headmic Vince Offer

sounds nice. and yea, great demo
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I have a copper coloured BeeBuzz, cool pedal.
          great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
            View Post

nice headmic Vince Offer

sounds nice. and yea, great demo

God, I'd never heard of Vince Offer until you said that. Ouch! Still, beats the camera mic.
            Disclosure: I have mutual agreements with PRS, Smitty Custom Guitars, HIWATT UK, Laney Amplification, Providence, Free The Tone, Lava Cables, Voodoo Lab and several dozen pedal companies whom I've bartered videos-for-pedals with.
            Youtube channels 1 & 2.

Comment

sounds like my octophant same functionality too
              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Burg
                View Post

God, I'd never heard of Vince Offer until you said that. Ouch! Still, beats the camera mic.

the Shamwow guy!?? agreed, in terms of functionality it is second to none, but in terms of looks it is a bit goofy. just ask these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZyaOlrb7E

Comment

Working...
                X