Clear All

Mesa Boogie Mark V

Couple of SD-1's

Steve Kahn's Chord Kahncepts
    Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

Nocaster pups

Sweet Honey Overdrive - absolutely love this pedal!

Comment

Kavanjo banjo pickup system. No longer need 2 amps.
        Dead Soldiers

Comment

amp: Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb. Slagged for not sounding like a BF Vibrolux, this beast has the exact kind of breakup I was looking for at club volumes. Most importantly, it's light enough to carry with one arm (and not rip that arm out of its socket).

pedal: a few good ones this year, but the overall most useful has surprisingly been the Deluxe Memory Boy. My beloved DMM is reserved for messing around; it's not necessary on my board anymore.

guitar (and best overall): I didn't get a guitar per se, but I bought a replacement alder, oly white, nitro-finished body on eBay for my old MIJ Tele(came with a handwound pickup, to boot). Drilled a few holes, slapped some parts I had laying around, threw in a Muy Grande neck pickup, wired it up and bam -- I have a guitar that equals my AVRI Tele.

Comment

Great thread!

Guitars: Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster (Instantly became my #1)

Pedals: Eventide Timefactor (ended my rotating delay situation.)

Amps: Toss up between the Fender Twin Reverb Re-Issue and the ZT Lunchbox. Both are phenomenal at what they do.
            Good Deals: Killing Nevada, navyjones, Jwando, Small Stone, Cake Bakist, futuresailors, 23cicero, somestarrynight, richey888, jimosity, stratedge09, Raintes, JMP2203, Attuma, Floodstage

Originally Posted by Naterel

Pain is your bodies way of telling you not to cross daddy

Originally Posted by RoboPimp

yup, part of growing up is abandoning any hopes and dreams and giving up on anything that you feel passionate about or makes you happy.

then comes years of waiting for sweet death.

Comment

Zoom B3. Good effects, good sims, looper, USB interface (that works flawlessly with Ubuntu), and a great silent practice tool.
              http://movingmachines.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Not sure about this. I have really liked my SG Special but got that in December '11. Maybe the Mascis Jazzmaster, pedal wise it's basic, but I love the Walrus Mayflower.

Comment

Barber LTD SR
                  He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Comment

Kemper

Ibanez ARZ307, a great guitar and not just because it's cheap.
                    | Destination : Destruction | Kalmanväki | Luujauho | Clips | Youtube | Gear |

Comment

No pedals this year. My only guitar related purchase was my Kopp K-35

Comment

Guitar: MIJ Fender Jaguar Baritone Special

Amp: Dunwich Annunaki

Pedal: It's a toss up between my Dr. Sci elements, timeline, and space.....
                        Gear: Bass / Baritone Offsets, Dunwich / Orange / Peavey Amps, Emperor Cabs, [B.A.T, Dr. Scientist, Verellen, Monolith + Strymon Pedals]....

Originally Posted by Beasleyboy

Low frequencies are like boobs. You don't know why you love them so much, you just do.

Comment

****************! forgot to list teh Demo Tape Fuzz indeed!
                          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Gibson SG standard w/ p90's.. Perfect playing/sounding guitar.
                            Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
                            Trade References

Comment

Toss up between my G0 (left) and R0 (right). Think I'm leaning towards the R0 at the moment.

Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

probably the particle
                                soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                                nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                                X