Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WHO HAD TO GO TO WORK TODAY?

8 HOURS UNTIL CHRISTMAS WEEKEND. IT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE A LONG DAY AND I DONT CARE FOR IT.

I've been off since Tuesday. But I have to go right back to work on the 26th.

Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Work is work. Everything is work.
        —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

im at work, we work xmas eve and the day after xmas too plus new years eve. its all good, i love my job and the money is great.
          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

About to start my commute in, and have a couple of useless meetings today. Thank god I'm off after that until Jan 2.

Comment

in today, xmas party starts at noon. bonus check today, then off until next thursday.
              Also dick swabs suck. a lot.

good deals with: HazeFX

Comment

IVE GOT TO GO BACK TO WORK ON THE 26TH. I WONDER IF I COULD FALL ASLEEP IN MY CUBICLE, FOR THE HOLIDAYS I MEAN.

Comment

Going on vaca monday. Will be back the 10th of january.
                  Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                  "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

I gave my notice on Wednesday, I'm off til the 26th, and I'll be mailing it in for the next couple of weeks.
                    panta rhei

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleTrails
                      View Post

About to start my commute in, and have a couple of useless meetings today. Thank god I'm off after that until Jan 2.

That sounds like the exact day I'm about to have. I've got meetings at 12 and 2, but got everything else done yesterday. Then I won't have to deal with any of this until 1/2.
                      Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

This guy Still not sure if I'll have to work christmas eve, I hope not

Comment

I'm here, 8 more hours then I'm gone. No Christmas eve for me
                          check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

In today, but gonna get off early and head to NYC. Don't have to be back at work until 1/2.
                            Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
                            Pedals: Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
                            Amps: Fender, Ampeg, Egnater

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by vinnies
                              View Post

in today, xmas party starts at noon. bonus check today, then off until next thursday.

Haha, me too dude
                              http://circadianfrequency.bandcamp.com/
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Circad...71994049510517

Comment

Working...
                              X