READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-26-12

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-26-12

Welcome to the spam thread.

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• hosebeast
    replied
    Basically if I don't raise this money by the 22nd, I'll be homeless. I have no other way to raise said money, so I guess I have to sell my most expensive stuff. I don't care what goes, I just really, really need the cash.

Line 6 DL4

Akai Headrush E2

Boss DD20 Gigadelay

OOHLALA Truly Beautiful Disaster #77 // comes with the cute little sleeve thing they were shipped in

EHX Ravish Sitar

Digitech Whammy II

Just send me offers, whatever. I really, really need this money. My parents can't really bail me out and they live far away now so I can't move back in with them. I have one friend left in town and he lives at home so I can't really turn there. Basically, I am ****************ed and need help unloading my stuff.

So buy it!

Leave a comment:

• hosebeast
    replied
    Basically if I don't raise this money by the 22nd, I'll be homeless. I have no other way to raise said money, so I guess I have to sell my most expensive stuff. I don't care what goes, I just really, really need the cash.

Line 6 DL4

Akai Headrush E2

Boss DD20 Gigadelay

OOHLALA Truly Beautiful Disaster #77 // comes with the cute little sleeve thing they were shipped in

EHX Ravish Sitar

Digitech Whammy II

Just send me offers, whatever. I really, really need this money. My parents can't really bail me out and they live far away now so I can't move back in with them. I have one friend left in town and he lives at home so I can't really turn there. Basically, I am ****************ed and need help unloading my stuff.

So buy it!

Leave a comment:

• Markdude
    replied
    FS: Line 6 POD HD Desktop (mint condition)

This is a very lightly used Line 6 POD HD Desktop amp simulator/multi-effects unit/audio interface.

I bought this unit new from ZZSounds last month. It has been used with care in my apartment (non-smoking) and it is in mint condition. The protective plastic slip is even still over the display of the unit. It also includes the original box, manual, power supply, and USB cable. The unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware, as well.

Asking $315 shipped.

Leave a comment:

• Markdude
    replied
    FS: Line 6 POD HD Desktop (mint condition)

This is a very lightly used Line 6 POD HD Desktop amp simulator/multi-effects unit/audio interface.

I bought this unit new from ZZSounds last month. It has been used with care in my apartment (non-smoking) and it is in mint condition. The protective plastic slip is even still over the display of the unit. It also includes the original box, manual, power supply, and USB cable. The unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware, as well.

Asking $315 shipped.

Leave a comment:

• duderanimous
    replied
    Up for grabs are 3 new Monsterpiece Stud Overdrive pedals. The BEST klone tone around.

$200.00 shipped to USA/Canada each.

(I can always change knobs if you do not like what is currently on the pedals)

Use Paypal gift option and take $10 off

Thanks for looking

Leave a comment:

• duderanimous
    replied
    Up for grabs are 3 new Monsterpiece Stud Overdrive pedals. The BEST klone tone around.

$200.00 shipped to USA/Canada each.

(I can always change knobs if you do not like what is currently on the pedals)

Use Paypal gift option and take $10 off

Thanks for looking

Leave a comment:

• MathiasWilliam
    replied
    Malekko 300B - Make an Offer.

I am in New Zealand, so shipping will take longer.

Arion EQ. Might not be worth selling overseas, but if anyone is interested PM me.

And for the LuLz...somehow ended up with this thing, apparantly only 6 ever made. No idea what it is worth, but try me

Leave a comment:

• Flagg Audio
    replied
    ISP Decimator w/ box and stuff - $105 Shipped

EH Bass Blogger w/ box and stuff - $55 Shipped

Will Consider Trades for Fuzz Pedals

Leave a comment:

• AmpliFIRE
    replied
    Vintage Big Muff V6. Killer, HUGE sounding muff. Pots are all original and date back to 1984.

$125 shipped CONUS

NO TRADES!

Leave a comment:

• TehSuperFox
    replied
    Selling a Harmonic Design Vintage Plus neck HB, $115 shipped.

Leave a comment:

• jhamnett
    replied
    Excellent condition Hot Rod DeVille with original dust cover and footswitch. This is one of the earlier American made ones. Comes with Jan Philips 5157 tubes in V1 and V2 for more headroom. Speakers were upgraded to Warehouse Veteran 30s with Weber Beam Blockers installed.

$550 local pickup only

Leave a comment:

• Hand Amputation
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by nixhex113
    View Post

Rat clone w/ ruetz mod & LM308 (Great versatile rat)- $55

Clear your PMs. I want that RAT.

Leave a comment:

• macadood
    replied
    Got a Home Sweet Home Cosmichorus V3, just released, in like new condition - $265 shipped from Canada. Would prefer to ship to Canada but US is fine too.

Also Mid-Fi Demo Tape Fuzz, limited edition purple color - $165 shipped

Always a sucker for trades, worst i can say is no. Currently looking for a Big Box DMM, Boss FZ-2 or FZ-3, Maxon AF-9, Strymon Blue Sky, Stereo WET.

The TU-2 and TW-1 are also available if anyone is intersted

Leave a comment:

• doug deeper
    replied
    I changed my mind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X