READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-26-12

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Paypal'd/Shipping included, no trades please.

IMG_1451_zps599f9217.jpg

IMG_1436_zps97ede0c6.jpg

IMG_1464_zps2fbf8df5.jpg

IMG_1481_zps33647726.jpg

Moog MF-104M Moogerfooger Analog Delay, $525 - Mint condition, no velcro, used only at my smoke-free home studio. Comes with its original power supply, box, and papers.

Dr. Scientist The Elements, $170 - Excellent condition with box.

EHX Superego, $165 - Mint condition, won this in the BOTB raffle and it just isn't my thing.

Zvex Super Hard On, $135 - Handpainted, excellent condition.

Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest - SOLD

Ibanez AD9, $85 - Nicks and dings, classic analog delay.

Earthquaker Devices Black Eye, $75 - Great condition, a scratch or two, works like it should. Velcro'd.

Boss FRV-1, $75 - Excellent condition, velcro'd.

Vox V847A Wah - SOLD

Boss BF-2, $45 - Excellent condition.

Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz - SOLD

• Members

Paypal'd/Shipping included, no trades please.

IMG_1451_zps599f9217.jpg

IMG_1436_zps97ede0c6.jpg

IMG_1464_zps2fbf8df5.jpg

IMG_1481_zps33647726.jpg

Moog MF-104M Moogerfooger Analog Delay, $525 - Mint condition, no velcro, used only at my smoke-free home studio. Comes with its original power supply, box, and papers.

Dr. Scientist The Elements, $170 - Excellent condition with box.

EHX Superego, $165 - Mint condition, won this in the BOTB raffle and it just isn't my thing.

Zvex Super Hard On, $135 - Handpainted, excellent condition.

Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest - SOLD

Ibanez AD9, $85 - Nicks and dings, classic analog delay.

Earthquaker Devices Black Eye, $75 - Great condition, a scratch or two, works like it should. Velcro'd.

Boss FRV-1, $75 - Excellent condition, velcro'd.

Vox V847A Wah - SOLD

Boss BF-2, $45 - Excellent condition.

Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz - SOLD

• Members

Mbox 2 Mini

It was given to me and I have no use for it. No box or cords. $80 shipped and paypal.
e4be0a124359181b0ab098ace76d5350.jpg

I might be down to trade for some pedals like , Pigtronix Philosophers Tone, most Earthquaker Devices, some JHS pedals, Walrus Audio pedals, Micro POG, etc. just hit me up, I might could do a little bit of cash too depending on the pedal or you do pedal plus cash depending on the trade. ALSO WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR FUEL TANKS, PP2, ETC. ALSO WOULD TRADE FOR PT-PRO+ I'D PAY SHIPPING.

• Members

All pedals are in excellent condition (unless noted otherwise) and their prices include shipping/paypal within the Continental U.S. I'll also include a free patch cable (pictured) to the first 5 buyers. PM me if you have any questions or trade offers - I'm mainly looking to sell but would be open to anything interesting.

PedalSale1-5-13Enhanced_zps4da1884a.jpg

Behringer DR100 Digital Reverb - $25

Digitech Digidelay (This one is beat to hell cosmetically, but doesn't seem to have any functional issues and sounds great) - $40

Marshall Guv'nor Clone - $55

Electro Harmonix Stereo Clone Theory Chorus/Vibrato - $70

Mooer Pitch Box w/box - $75

Akai Headrush E1 w/power supply (FYI, Digital Delay mode doesn't work - simply defaults to Looper mode, but everything else sounds great and works beautifully) - $85

MXR Slash Octave Fuzz w/box and papers - $100

Digitech Timebender Harmonizer/Delay/Looper w/box, papers, and power supply - $165

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine w/box and papers - $190

Electro Harmonix H.O.G. Harmonic Octave Generator w/Preset Controller, Expression Pedal, and power supply - $450

• Members

All pedals are in excellent condition (unless noted otherwise) and their prices include shipping/paypal within the Continental U.S. I'll also include a free patch cable (pictured) to the first 5 buyers. PM me if you have any questions or trade offers - I'm mainly looking to sell but would be open to anything interesting.

PedalSale1-5-13Enhanced_zps4da1884a.jpg

Behringer DR100 Digital Reverb - $25

Digitech Digidelay (This one is beat to hell cosmetically, but doesn't seem to have any functional issues and sounds great) - $40

Marshall Guv'nor Clone - $55

Electro Harmonix Stereo Clone Theory Chorus/Vibrato - $70

Mooer Pitch Box w/box - $75

Akai Headrush E1 w/power supply (FYI, Digital Delay mode doesn't work - simply defaults to Looper mode, but everything else sounds great and works beautifully) - $85

MXR Slash Octave Fuzz w/box and papers - $100

Digitech Timebender Harmonizer/Delay/Looper w/box, papers, and power supply - $165

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine w/box and papers - $190

Electro Harmonix H.O.G. Harmonic Octave Generator w/Preset Controller, Expression Pedal, and power supply - $450

• Members
Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

2012-10-06_16-26-44_636.jpg

2012-10-06_16-27-11_194.jpg

DR Scientist The Elements - It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is about as mint as it can get. Serial #8. $165 shipped or trade for a Micropog (or maybe that plus a little cash towards a Pog2). Comes with box and instructions.

2012-12-05_08-24-33_459.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 midi controller - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $15 shipped or free with any other pedal. Just let me know you want it.

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $5 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

I'm up for trade offers but I'm good on dirt for the most part. Really the only things I'm looking for are a Micropog / Pog2, TR2, and a pedalboard bigger than a PT Jr. Would really like another PT2.

• Members
Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

2012-10-06_16-26-44_636.jpg

2012-10-06_16-27-11_194.jpg

DR Scientist The Elements - It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is about as mint as it can get. Serial #8. $165 shipped or trade for a Micropog (or maybe that plus a little cash towards a Pog2). Comes with box and instructions.

2012-12-05_08-24-33_459.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 midi controller - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $15 shipped or free with any other pedal. Just let me know you want it.

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $5 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

I'm up for trade offers but I'm good on dirt for the most part. Really the only things I'm looking for are a Micropog / Pog2, TR2, and a pedalboard bigger than a PT Jr. Would really like another PT2.

Archived