Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold
    http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

• For sale, prices pp'd/shipped cont US - trade offers welcome, but I'm not looking for much right now.

Strymon Orbit $225

Subdecay Quasar DLX - SOLD

Empress Multidrive $200

Diamond Comp - SOLD

Malekko Omicron A/D $73

Wilson Ten Spot II $125

Comment

• For sale, prices pp'd/shipped cont US - trade offers welcome, but I'm not looking for much right now.

Strymon Orbit $225

Subdecay Quasar DLX - SOLD

Empress Multidrive $200

Diamond Comp - SOLD

Malekko Omicron A/D $73

Wilson Ten Spot II $125

Comment

• Looking to sell my Malekko 616 and Boss RV-3...Both are in good, toured condition...A few scrapes here and there, but they work fine. Velcro on the bottom, but if that's a problem, I'll take it off. I believe the RV-3 is a pink label if that matters to anyone.

Cash is king, but hit me up with interesting trades if you've got something. I'm asking $115 for the RV-3, and $100 for the 616 (shipping included).

Also, looking to sell a 1964 Ampeg Reverberocket locally (Providence/Boston area). It's in really nice shape (8.5/10 because of a bad handle, and a couple banged up corners). It was serviced last summer, caps were replaced, the footswitch was converted to an XLR hook-up rather than being hardwired into the chassis, sturdier metal casing on the footswitch as well. It currently has a Jensen Mod speaker in it, but I've got the original Ampeg speaker if you'd rather have that. Also kept all the old parts that were taken out (caps, ftsw, etc.). The pre-amp tubes are original to the amp. Power tubes are Electro-Harmonix, but I think I've got the originals laying around somewhere. Also includes the original dust cover.

This sucker sounds incredible, and I love it to death, but other purchases need to be paid for somehow

I'd like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $700 for it. I'll deliver if you're close-ish.

Hagstrom III>VpJr>Boss TU-2>Boss SD-1>Eau Clair Thunder>RAT2>Empress Trem>Moog MF102>Malekko 616>Dr. Sci RRR>Boss PS-3>Boss RV-3>Boss DD-7>DuKane 1U325

Good deals with: insubordination, orangesix, vanhorst, teleblaster, ibanez_dude, notjonahbutnoah

Comment

• Looking to sell my Malekko 616 and Boss RV-3...Both are in good, toured condition...A few scrapes here and there, but they work fine. Velcro on the bottom, but if that's a problem, I'll take it off. I believe the RV-3 is a pink label if that matters to anyone.

Cash is king, but hit me up with interesting trades if you've got something. I'm asking $115 for the RV-3, and $100 for the 616 (shipping included).

Also, looking to sell a 1964 Ampeg Reverberocket locally (Providence/Boston area). It's in really nice shape (8.5/10 because of a bad handle, and a couple banged up corners). It was serviced last summer, caps were replaced, the footswitch was converted to an XLR hook-up rather than being hardwired into the chassis, sturdier metal casing on the footswitch as well. It currently has a Jensen Mod speaker in it, but I've got the original Ampeg speaker if you'd rather have that. Also kept all the old parts that were taken out (caps, ftsw, etc.). The pre-amp tubes are original to the amp. Power tubes are Electro-Harmonix, but I think I've got the originals laying around somewhere. Also includes the original dust cover.

This sucker sounds incredible, and I love it to death, but other purchases need to be paid for somehow

I'd like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $700 for it. I'll deliver if you're close-ish.

Hagstrom III>VpJr>Boss TU-2>Boss SD-1>Eau Clair Thunder>RAT2>Empress Trem>Moog MF102>Malekko 616>Dr. Sci RRR>Boss PS-3>Boss RV-3>Boss DD-7>DuKane 1U325

Good deals with: insubordination, orangesix, vanhorst, teleblaster, ibanez_dude, notjonahbutnoah

Comment

• As new Interstellar Overdriver from DBA. Make an offer (would prefer to sell in Aus).

Open to trades
              Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

• As new Interstellar Overdriver from DBA. Make an offer (would prefer to sell in Aus).

Open to trades
                Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

• Hey guys. Would only sell a few of these here awesome pedals.

If you see the words "in value" that means it's a trade only guy.

If those words aren't there, then you can paypal me and i'll ship next day.

Thanks.

Wishlist is at the bottom!

From top Left

Moog MF-102 Ring Modulator - $220 in value

Boss TU3 - $65 in value

Boss HM2 - MIJ - $75

Boss DD7 in box - $115

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box - $190

Vesta Fire OVD Overdrive with 3 band parametric EQ (rare) - $85

Devi Ever/E13 Soda Meiser w/ chaos - $110 in value

Neunaber Wet V2 - $165 in value

MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter - $100 in value

DOD FX25 - $60 in value

Electro Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb - $170

Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory man with Hazarai - $170

Electro Harmonix Germanium OD - $60 in value

Boomerang looper - upgrade chip installed - $220

Not pictured/ for sale only

Boss OD-3 Overdrive - $55

Boss FBM-1 - Fender 59 Bassman - $75

Boss FDR-1 Fender Deluxe reverb pedal - $90

Danelectro Cool cat metal (new) - $35

Wantlist

Neunaber stereo WET

Boss RV-3 or PS-6

Clark Gainster

Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue

Wilson wahs

Univox Micro Fazer

Wampler Paisley

Wampler Ego Compressor

Hardwire RV7

Thinline or solid Tele body

Deering Goodtime open-back banjo

Istanbul cymbals... Maybe older AA Sabians too.

Try me if you think you have something that I might like.

Thanks for looking.
                  -=

Comment

• Hey guys. Would only sell a few of these here awesome pedals.

If you see the words "in value" that means it's a trade only guy.

If those words aren't there, then you can paypal me and i'll ship next day.

Thanks.

Wishlist is at the bottom!

From top Left

Moog MF-102 Ring Modulator - $220 in value

Boss TU3 - $65 in value

Boss HM2 - MIJ - $75

Boss DD7 in box - $115

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box - $190

Vesta Fire OVD Overdrive with 3 band parametric EQ (rare) - $85

Devi Ever/E13 Soda Meiser w/ chaos - $110 in value

Neunaber Wet V2 - $165 in value

MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter - $100 in value

DOD FX25 - $60 in value

Electro Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb - $170

Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory man with Hazarai - $170

Electro Harmonix Germanium OD - $60 in value

Boomerang looper - upgrade chip installed - $220

Not pictured/ for sale only

Boss OD-3 Overdrive - $55

Boss FBM-1 - Fender 59 Bassman - $75

Boss FDR-1 Fender Deluxe reverb pedal - $90

Danelectro Cool cat metal (new) - $35

Wantlist

Neunaber stereo WET

Boss RV-3 or PS-6

Clark Gainster

Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue

Wilson wahs

Univox Micro Fazer

Wampler Paisley

Wampler Ego Compressor

Hardwire RV7

Thinline or solid Tele body

Deering Goodtime open-back banjo

Istanbul cymbals... Maybe older AA Sabians too.

Try me if you think you have something that I might like.

Thanks for looking.
                    -=

Comment

• Sold
                      Guitars:
                      Gibson Les Paul Studio
                      Gibson SG Standard
                      Gibson Les Paul 60's tribute
                      Gibson Hummingbird Pro Cutaway
                      Squire Vintage Mod Jazz Bass
                      Fender Stratocaser partscaster w/ P90's

Amps:
                      Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
                      Fender Acoustasonic 30

Cabs:
                      Jet City 1X12 loaded with WGS Retro 30

Good Transactions With:
                      Schecterc1lh, drivelikejoewho, brunog, whiskey, Polk Salad, RockDaJoJo, RUExp?, guitup too, jcm800stratman, hazmat33, Elliott Damage

Comment

• I haven't posted much here for a while, but I just bought a fancy drum kit and I need to sell some stuff, so here it goes:

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man. Pretty new. I did pull off the little rubber feet on the bottom and put a couple small strips of velcro on the back to put it on my board (actually only about a week ago, ha); I can pull it off and put some new little rubber things on the bottom if you like. Ship'd

Sonic Crayon Hollow Earth. For real. It's awesome. However, I don't really a practical use for it, and really wanted those drums. $300 ship'd/ pp'd

Maestro EP-3 Echoplex. I've had it serviced (recently-ish) with new tape on that newer cartridge, the original cartridge needs to be reloaded if you want use it (that tape is old and junky). It's in tip-top shape and sounds awesome. I'll also throw in a switch to activate it. I'll pack it carefully to make sure it doesn't get wrecked on the way to you. Claim'd

Electro Harmonix Micro-POG. Also pretty new. I messed around with it for about two weeks, and then bought a POG, and it's been sitting around ever since. Ship'd

Comment

• This is my old board that I had about 3 years ago. The only remaining pedals are the Crunch Box and Hyper Pak - both I'd like to get rid of.

I'm just poking to trade the HP and Crunch Box. I'm wanting a different drive/fuzz, reverb and delay or phase in that order. Make an offer. Also, if you need a board the pedal train pro is still available and sitting my basement. I can throw it in to sweeten the offer for a higher priced pedal, but you gotta help me with shipping. Thanks!
                          Good Trades/Deals

ReverbNation - Honest Thieves
                          FaceBook - Honest Thieves

Music
                          Jars of Clay - MuteMath - Foo Fighters - Smashing Pumpkins - Led Zeppelin - Iron & Wine (to relax by)

Comment

• This is my old board that I had about 3 years ago. The only remaining pedals are the Crunch Box and Hyper Pak - both I'd like to get rid of.

I'm just poking to trade the HP and Crunch Box. I'm wanting a different drive/fuzz, reverb and delay or phase in that order. Make an offer. Also, if you need a board the pedal train pro is still available and sitting my basement. I can throw it in to sweeten the offer for a higher priced pedal, but you gotta help me with shipping. Thanks!
                            Good Trades/Deals

ReverbNation - Honest Thieves
                            FaceBook - Honest Thieves

Music
                            Jars of Clay - MuteMath - Foo Fighters - Smashing Pumpkins - Led Zeppelin - Iron & Wine (to relax by)

Comment

• I got these two through inexpensive means and I want to pass on the savings. Would prefer to ship both at the same time, but if not whatever.

THE SCOOP: The Distortion + is modded to have LED clipping (as opposed to stock germanium) by ILF member nieh. Makes for a more transparent drive at lower gain settings and a fuller distorted sound when cranked. It is also much louder as a result. The Phase 100 is stock. Much more versatile than I expected, but I still love my phase modulator to death.

Feel free to offer any trades. Big Muffs, Devis, TheSyle/Holowon, Fuzzies, Mellowtone, pedals for shoegazin, pedals for sludging.

Pm me with any offers and thanks for looking!

-Jared

DEMMXR by Pumpkin Pieces, on Flickr
                              My Band's Free EP
                              PumpkinPieces' fuzz demos

Good deals with: randel_07, q-4000, -Anti-, hhf, nagshay1818, theepicproblem, crofty9, 51504life, mewithoutlouie(x2), Suzy Seahorse, brokenarrow5, richey888, brianeharmonjr, itkindaworks, bighud, loosegroove, almost enough, hilikus8, RockDaJoJo, rratajski, tee money, geekocaster, rocket34bg, RitalinCupcake, Aedes, LameAim, conky

Comment

• I got these two through inexpensive means and I want to pass on the savings. Would prefer to ship both at the same time, but if not whatever.

THE SCOOP: The Distortion + is modded to have LED clipping (as opposed to stock germanium) by ILF member nieh. Makes for a more transparent drive at lower gain settings and a fuller distorted sound when cranked. It is also much louder as a result. The Phase 100 is stock. Much more versatile than I expected, but I still love my phase modulator to death.

Feel free to offer any trades. Big Muffs, Devis, TheSyle/Holowon, Fuzzies, Mellowtone, pedals for shoegazin, pedals for sludging.

Pm me with any offers and thanks for looking!

-Jared

DEMMXR by Pumpkin Pieces, on Flickr
                                My Band's Free EP
                                PumpkinPieces' fuzz demos

Good deals with: randel_07, q-4000, -Anti-, hhf, nagshay1818, theepicproblem, crofty9, 51504life, mewithoutlouie(x2), Suzy Seahorse, brokenarrow5, richey888, brianeharmonjr, itkindaworks, bighud, loosegroove, almost enough, hilikus8, RockDaJoJo, rratajski, tee money, geekocaster, rocket34bg, RitalinCupcake, Aedes, LameAim, conky

Comment

Working...
                                X