• Time
  • Show
Clear All

prometheus $135

dd20 $130
    this is my 1 post for the month.

Comment

Your choice. $60 each
      dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

Your choice. $60 each
        dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

WTB Catalinbread RAH.

Comment

WTB Catalinbread RAH.

Comment

Mbox 2 Mini

It was given to me and I have no use for it. No box or cords. $80 shipped and paypal.

I might be down to trade for some pedals like , Pigtronix Philosophers Tone, most Earthquaker Devices, some JHS pedals, Walrus Audio pedals, Micro POG, etc. just hit me up, I might could do a little bit of cash too depending on the pedal or you do pedal plus cash depending on the trade. ALSO WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR FUEL TANKS, PP2, ETC. ALSO WOULD TRADE FOR PT-PRO+ I'D PAY SHIPPING.

Comment

All pedals are in excellent condition (unless noted otherwise) and their prices include shipping/paypal within the Continental U.S. I'll also include a free patch cable (pictured) to the first 5 buyers. PM me if you have any questions or trade offers - I'm mainly looking to sell but would be open to anything interesting.

Behringer DR100 Digital Reverb - $25

Digitech Digidelay (This one is beat to hell cosmetically, but doesn't seem to have any functional issues and sounds great) - $40

Marshall Guv'nor Clone - $55

Electro Harmonix Stereo Clone Theory Chorus/Vibrato - $70

Mooer Pitch Box w/box - $75

Akai Headrush E1 w/power supply (FYI, Digital Delay mode doesn't work - simply defaults to Looper mode, but everything else sounds great and works beautifully) - $85

MXR Slash Octave Fuzz w/box and papers - $100

Digitech Timebender Harmonizer/Delay/Looper w/box, papers, and power supply - $165

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine w/box and papers - $190

Electro Harmonix H.O.G. Harmonic Octave Generator w/Preset Controller, Expression Pedal, and power supply - $450
                Cathedral Bells
                Ten and Six

Guitar: '78 Electra Omega Les Paul
                Effects: EHX HOG, Digitech Timebender,
                EHX Stereo Clone Theory, Mooer Pitchbox,
                Crybaby Classic, EQD Rainbow Machine,
                Line 6 DL4, T1M Mini-Stutta, Ernie Ball VP Jr.
                Amp: Fender Tweed Blues Jr. NOS

Comment

All pedals are in excellent condition (unless noted otherwise) and their prices include shipping/paypal within the Continental U.S. I'll also include a free patch cable (pictured) to the first 5 buyers. PM me if you have any questions or trade offers - I'm mainly looking to sell but would be open to anything interesting.

Behringer DR100 Digital Reverb - $25

Digitech Digidelay (This one is beat to hell cosmetically, but doesn't seem to have any functional issues and sounds great) - $40

Marshall Guv'nor Clone - $55

Electro Harmonix Stereo Clone Theory Chorus/Vibrato - $70

Mooer Pitch Box w/box - $75

Akai Headrush E1 w/power supply (FYI, Digital Delay mode doesn't work - simply defaults to Looper mode, but everything else sounds great and works beautifully) - $85

MXR Slash Octave Fuzz w/box and papers - $100

Digitech Timebender Harmonizer/Delay/Looper w/box, papers, and power supply - $165

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine w/box and papers - $190

Electro Harmonix H.O.G. Harmonic Octave Generator w/Preset Controller, Expression Pedal, and power supply - $450
                  Cathedral Bells
                  Ten and Six

Guitar: '78 Electra Omega Les Paul
                  Effects: EHX HOG, Digitech Timebender,
                  EHX Stereo Clone Theory, Mooer Pitchbox,
                  Crybaby Classic, EQD Rainbow Machine,
                  Line 6 DL4, T1M Mini-Stutta, Ernie Ball VP Jr.
                  Amp: Fender Tweed Blues Jr. NOS

Comment

Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

DR Scientist The Elements - It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is about as mint as it can get. Serial #8. $165 shipped or trade for a Micropog (or maybe that plus a little cash towards a Pog2). Comes with box and instructions.

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 midi controller - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

Tap Tempo - $15 shipped or free with any other pedal. Just let me know you want it.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $5 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

I'm up for trade offers but I'm good on dirt for the most part. Really the only things I'm looking for are a Micropog / Pog2, TR2, and a pedalboard bigger than a PT Jr. Would really like another PT2.
                    http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
                    http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
                    http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

Redbear MK60 - still has the original russian preamp and power amp tubes. I also have 5 new spare for the preamp. There is a crack in the plexiglass right next to the power switch. It is only cosmetic and doesn't hurt the function of the amp. Want a JCM800 and a Bassman but can only get one? Get this and have both. $450 shipped

DR Scientist The Elements - It sounds great but I'm not in an active band currently so I'm clearing out some stuff so I can get some home recording upgrades. This has no velcro and is about as mint as it can get. Serial #8. $165 shipped or trade for a Micropog (or maybe that plus a little cash towards a Pog2). Comes with box and instructions.

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 midi controller - GFC not pictured. Can take some if you want. GX-700 comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

Tap Tempo - $15 shipped or free with any other pedal. Just let me know you want it.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $5 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

I'm up for trade offers but I'm good on dirt for the most part. Really the only things I'm looking for are a Micropog / Pog2, TR2, and a pedalboard bigger than a PT Jr. Would really like another PT2.
                      http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
                      http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
                      http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                      http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

Prices are shipped and paypal'd.

Arc Effects Deep Blue Delay clone - $80. Comes with box, and canvas baggie thing. Has a latching footswitch for maxed repeats.

SS/BS Hawk - $115. Custom etched.

Boss TR-2 - $50. The S/N sticker fell off the back, it's not torn or anything. Just fell off, and it will come with all the box/paperwork gnar.

Dapper-ass Bawss BF-2 - $65.

Free Behringer UV300 w/ TR-2 purchase!

Comment

Prices are shipped and paypal'd.

Arc Effects Deep Blue Delay clone - $80. Comes with box, and canvas baggie thing. Has a latching footswitch for maxed repeats.

SS/BS Hawk - $115. Custom etched.

Boss TR-2 - $50. The S/N sticker fell off the back, it's not torn or anything. Just fell off, and it will come with all the box/paperwork gnar.

Dapper-ass Bawss BF-2 - $65.

Free Behringer UV300 w/ TR-2 purchase!

Comment

Way Huge Supa-Puss $200

Blackout Effectors Blunderbuss $130

I'd like to sell these tonight, so you know, offers or whatever.
                            FS:

Blackout Effectors Blunderbuss $150
                            Way Huge Supa-Puss $225

Comment

Way Huge Supa-Puss $200

Blackout Effectors Blunderbuss $130

I'd like to sell these tonight, so you know, offers or whatever.
                              FS:

Blackout Effectors Blunderbuss $150
                              Way Huge Supa-Puss $225

Comment

FS/FT BUDGET PEDALS (delay, trem, phase, dist)

For sale or trade. Prices include conus parcel shipping and PayPal. I can ship priority if you add $6. Trades can be +/- cash as needed. PM me your # and I'll send you pics.

Nux Time Force w/box. No Velcro $80

Only used a few times and only at home. Has tap tempo, looper and 9 presets.

Digitech Digidelay. Used but good condition. Soft side Velcro. $45

Ibanez PH7 Phaser. Used condition. Has Velcro. $35

Rogue Tremolo w/ box. Good condition. Has Velcro Like the boss tr2 w/ true bypass. $35

Danelectro Fab Distortion. Only used a few times. $15 or $5 w/ another pedal

I also have eh lpb1 and a fender starcaster chorus for trade but not really looking to sell them

Looking for:

Iso5

OD3

NOVA REPEATER

FLASHBACK X4

M5 or M9

Newer Echo Park

Buffered Volume pedal

OCD or clone

EP BOOSTER

POLYTUNE MINI

Try me. I like delays and od