Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ haaaaawt.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

...to be honest, I really like the little danelectro
      Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

...to be honest, I really like the little danelectro
        Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
          View Post

the ibanez or the maxon?

Maxon.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
            View Post

the ibanez or the maxon?

Maxon.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Had a QTron+ but I never gelled with it. Got a Subdecay Proteus It can be simple or get wild with the tap tempo.
                  Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

Had a QTron+ but I never gelled with it. Got a Subdecay Proteus It can be simple or get wild with the tap tempo.
                    Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

The little purple guyatone is suppose to have a great sound for the size/money. And the ehx bifilter is ridiculous.

Comment

The little purple guyatone is suppose to have a great sound for the size/money. And the ehx bifilter is ridiculous.

Comment

yea the wah rockers. the 2 & 3 are coveted but I've heard nothing wrong with the 5.
                          www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

yea the wah rockers. the 2 & 3 are coveted but I've heard nothing wrong with the 5.
                            www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

Is there no difference between envelope filters and auto wahs? I thought auto wahs just phased through the effect automatically.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Snowden
                                View Post

Is there no difference between envelope filters and auto wahs? I thought auto wahs just phased through the effect automatically.

Yep. With the envelope filters, your input triggers the filter. With an auto wah, an lfo generally sweeps the filter effect. It's two different applications of the same effect.
                                —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X