Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I've had the AF-9, currently own a QTron +, and a Korg Mr. Multi. Plus a bunch of synths with input for the filter.
    —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

    Comment


    • #17
      I've had the AF-9, currently own a QTron +, and a Korg Mr. Multi. Plus a bunch of synths with input for the filter.
      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34
        View Post

        I like the autowah on my zoom g3. I use it when we cover "nights on broadway" by the beegees. They didn't use one in the original, but it cheeses it up in a fun way.




        I used the G3's autowah on this song starting at 2:10...



        Some Bird
        <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;I used my psychic powers to investigate this and found it to be hogwash. I hate it when people make claims with no basis in science.&quot;<br />
        <br />
        &quot;If a problem is too difficult to understand the solution is to placate your ignorance with denial.&quot;<br />
        <br />
        <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /> <a href="http://soundcloud.com/fly135/sets/tasty-licks" target="_blank"><font size="4"><font face="Verdana"><font color="sienna">Tasty Licks</font></font></font></a> <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /><br />
        <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /> <a href="http://soundcloud.com/fly135/sets/secret-moment" target="_blank"><font size="4"><font face="Verdana"><font color="purple">Secret Moment</font></font></font></a> <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /></div>

        Comment


        • #19






          Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34
          View Post

          I like the autowah on my zoom g3. I use it when we cover "nights on broadway" by the beegees. They didn't use one in the original, but it cheeses it up in a fun way.




          I used the G3's autowah on this song starting at 2:10...



          Some Bird
          <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;I used my psychic powers to investigate this and found it to be hogwash. I hate it when people make claims with no basis in science.&quot;<br />
          <br />
          &quot;If a problem is too difficult to understand the solution is to placate your ignorance with denial.&quot;<br />
          <br />
          <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /> <a href="http://soundcloud.com/fly135/sets/tasty-licks" target="_blank"><font size="4"><font face="Verdana"><font color="sienna">Tasty Licks</font></font></font></a> <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /><br />
          <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /> <a href="http://soundcloud.com/fly135/sets/secret-moment" target="_blank"><font size="4"><font face="Verdana"><font color="purple">Secret Moment</font></font></font></a> <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /></div>

          Comment


          • #20






            Quote Originally Posted by tronus
            View Post

            I thought PopIntoTheChemists (or whatever the hell it's called) demo was cool. I like how it wasn't so effecty. I have a tube zipper and it's a little crazy.




            What I mean though is it didn't trigger as nicely as the robotalk and the sound of the robo was more pleasing IMO. I've also been interested in the guyatone wah rockers as well.
            <a target="_blank" href="http://www.chrisbedward.com">www.ChrisBedward.com</a><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/ChrisBedwardmusic">Youtube</a>

            Comment


            • #21






              Quote Originally Posted by tronus
              View Post

              I thought PopIntoTheChemists (or whatever the hell it's called) demo was cool. I like how it wasn't so effecty. I have a tube zipper and it's a little crazy.




              What I mean though is it didn't trigger as nicely as the robotalk and the sound of the robo was more pleasing IMO. I've also been interested in the guyatone wah rockers as well.
              <a target="_blank" href="http://www.chrisbedward.com">www.ChrisBedward.com</a><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/ChrisBedwardmusic">Youtube</a>

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by fly135
                View Post

                I used the G3's autowah on this song starting at 2:10...



                Some Bird




                Very nice. It's definitely a dynamic auto wah. It gets super nasally when you really smack the strings, but for soloing with a light touch it's a great sound.

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by fly135
                  View Post

                  I used the G3's autowah on this song starting at 2:10...



                  Some Bird




                  Very nice. It's definitely a dynamic auto wah. It gets super nasally when you really smack the strings, but for soloing with a light touch it's a great sound.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Gotch ya. Scott Henderson and Oz both like that pedal as well... But both those guys are also endorsed by xotic. I'm sure it's a great pedal. Maybe I'll try one out sometime soon. Haven't gotten a unique pedal in a while. Just dirt, dirt, and more dirt... with a random wah trade (got rid of some dirt haha)









                    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
                    View Post

                    What I mean though is it didn't trigger as nicely as the robotalk and the sound of the robo was more pleasing IMO. I've also been interested in the guyatone wah rockers as well.




                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids</b><br />
                    <br />
                    <b>youtube.com/tronus98</b></div>

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Gotch ya. Scott Henderson and Oz both like that pedal as well... But both those guys are also endorsed by xotic. I'm sure it's a great pedal. Maybe I'll try one out sometime soon. Haven't gotten a unique pedal in a while. Just dirt, dirt, and more dirt... with a random wah trade (got rid of some dirt haha)









                      Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
                      View Post

                      What I mean though is it didn't trigger as nicely as the robotalk and the sound of the robo was more pleasing IMO. I've also been interested in the guyatone wah rockers as well.




                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>youtube.com/tronus98</b></div>

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I just got an Ibanez SB-7 on Ebay for $48. I'm super excited about it. I'll let you know how the auto-wah feature is.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Guitars: 02 Gibson SG Special (moon inlays), 01 Gibson Les Paul Speciall W/P90's<br />
                        Amp: Peavey Prowler 112 W/112 ext cab<br />
                        Effects: To many <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smilie" class="inlineimg" /></i><br />
                        <br />
                        Good dealings<br />
                        scr@tchy<br />
                        JrB</div>

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I just got an Ibanez SB-7 on Ebay for $48. I'm super excited about it. I'll let you know how the auto-wah feature is.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Guitars: 02 Gibson SG Special (moon inlays), 01 Gibson Les Paul Speciall W/P90's<br />
                          Amp: Peavey Prowler 112 W/112 ext cab<br />
                          Effects: To many <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smilie" class="inlineimg" /></i><br />
                          <br />
                          Good dealings<br />
                          scr@tchy<br />
                          JrB</div>

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I'm a big fan of the Snow White Auto Wah by Mad Professor.
                            My pedalboard builds: http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab81/jnepo1/Pedalboard%20Builds/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I'm a big fan of the Snow White Auto Wah by Mad Professor.
                              My pedalboard builds: http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab81/jnepo1/Pedalboard%20Builds/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Lovetone Meatball covers all of my autowah needs.

                                I had the Boss Dynamic Wah when it first came out and really liked it, but wound up giving it to my brother-in-law.
                                <div class="signaturecontainer">... puppets jerking on their strings ...</div>

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X