Zoom MS-50G- Anyone using this?

Dr.Picklebottom

• Members

http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/ms-50g

i remember seeing a few threads about this when it first was released a few months ago but was wondering if anyone else has picked one up.

id like to be able to use one pedal for 2 different delay sounds. i dont need to be able to switch quickly between the presets just to avoid having to start over with the settings each time i want to adjust. having a ps3 and a memory boy is overkill considering i dont use delay that often so i figure this would be easier. all the extra effects and amp models would just be a bonus.

you can use upto 6 effects in whatever order you want and its only $100. anyone try this out?

• Members

I bought one to put in the loop of my Super Ego. I already have the G3 so I knew what I was getting. I think it's a great deal. I hear that the amp models have noise that is related power conservation. My guess is that means it runs the CPU at a lower clock speed and cannot implement all the needed filtering.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by fly135

View Post

I bought one to put in the loop of my Super Ego. I already have the G3 so I knew what I was getting. I think it's a great deal. I hear that the amp models have noise that is related power conservation. My guess is that means it runs the CPU at a lower clock speed and cannot implement all the needed filtering.

ive read the same thing. fortunately im not really needing any amp models. i may see how well itd work doing some direct recording but that would just be another bonus.

Archived