Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone swapped the pickguard on their Squier VM Jaguar?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone swapped the pickguard on their Squier VM Jaguar?

let's see them!

i'm considering getting one, but with the stock finishes the white one with a proper red tort is probably top of the list..

but i can't find any good pics of Surf Green with black pickguard, sunburst with white/black pickguard.. CAR.. meh

such a shame they don't have a black finish with red tort. they be sexy.
    Youtube Pedal Vids
    For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
    ToneFactor Nebular - £40
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
    Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

hmm.. no.

Youtube Pedal Vids
    ToneFactor Nebular - £40
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
    Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

hmm.. no.

Youtube Pedal Vids
      ToneFactor Nebular - £40
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46

Comment

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

I've put a mint green on mine.

Fuzzed out Shoegaze
            http://thecherrywave.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Fuzzed out Shoegaze
              http://thecherrywave.bandcamp.com/

Comment

I'd love to slap a red pearloid one on the red Jazzy, because this combo is secksay.

Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

I'd love to slap a red pearloid one on the red Jazzy, because this combo is secksay.

Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mince Hogan
                    View Post

Nice.

Did you use a AVRI type guard? Was it a direct replacement, or did you have to fiddle with it or get one custom made?

- George Carlin

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mince Hogan
                      View Post

Nice.

Did you use a AVRI type guard? Was it a direct replacement, or did you have to fiddle with it or get one custom made?

- George Carlin

Comment

I believe AVRI guards are a direct replacement on the Jaguars. The Jazzmasters guards need some modification.

Comment

I believe AVRI guards are a direct replacement on the Jaguars. The Jazzmasters guards need some modification.

Comment

Make 'em say uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Make 'em say uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                              X