Pitchfactor: Why should/shouldn't I buy it?

goaway

• Members

because mainly all i really need is an octave pedal. probably a micro pog. but. if there are some really useful features on the pitchfactor that you guys use a lot, i might just get the pitchfactor so i can have the octave and other options.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pitchfactor does so much more than octave effects. It has an ok delay and verb in it and can almost be used as a stand alone pedal if you have an amp with a decent dirt channel.

Programming it and creating presets can be a pain, but once you get what you like, it's freaking sweet.

The price turned me off for a long time, but I'm glad I finally got one.

• Members

Pitchfactor does so much more than octave effects. It has an ok delay and verb in it and can almost be used as a stand alone pedal if you have an amp with a decent dirt channel.

Programming it and creating presets can be a pain, but once you get what you like, it's freaking sweet.

The price turned me off for a long time, but I'm glad I finally got one.

• Members

In addition to covering whammy, pog, blue box, bass synth, basic delay and reverb, harmodulator mode can pull off all kinds of trem, (poly)chorus and vibrato sounds, with or without delay (single or dual/offset delay at that). Having expression control over things like delay oscillation and synth voices is pretty awesome too. Expression control really makes it amazing in any mode. I also have a really simple setting called "bigsby" which is basically just an expression-controlled pitch shift that goes down a few semitones. Subtle, crazy, useful, ridiculous, it's just one of the greatest pedals ever.

• Members

In addition to covering whammy, pog, blue box, bass synth, basic delay and reverb, harmodulator mode can pull off all kinds of trem, (poly)chorus and vibrato sounds, with or without delay (single or dual/offset delay at that). Having expression control over things like delay oscillation and synth voices is pretty awesome too. Expression control really makes it amazing in any mode. I also have a really simple setting called "bigsby" which is basically just an expression-controlled pitch shift that goes down a few semitones. Subtle, crazy, useful, ridiculous, it's just one of the greatest pedals ever.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Warpsmasher

View Post

you might have just sold me on the pitchfactor.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Warpsmasher

View Post

you might have just sold me on the pitchfactor.

Archived