Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitchfactor: Why should/shouldn't I buy it?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitchfactor: Why should/shouldn't I buy it?

because mainly all i really need is an octave pedal. probably a micro pog. but. if there are some really useful features on the pitchfactor that you guys use a lot, i might just get the pitchfactor so i can have the octave and other options.

One reason, even if you think you'll have use for more than just the octave effect: It's stupid expensive, there's a ton of other stuff you could do with the monye

Comment

One reason, even if you think you'll have use for more than just the octave effect: It's stupid expensive, there's a ton of other stuff you could do with the monye

Comment

valid point.

continue.

Comment

valid point.

continue.

Comment

thom what you're forgetting is that a pitchfactor would be awesome.

isn't there some extensive demo comparing the pitchfactor, hog, and pog? would be good to watch that one. or better yet play them if you can
            soundcloud.com/nonlocality
            nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

thom what you're forgetting is that a pitchfactor would be awesome.

isn't there some extensive demo comparing the pitchfactor, hog, and pog? would be good to watch that one. or better yet play them if you can
              soundcloud.com/nonlocality
              nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Its a great pedal, still have mine and use it a lot. I wouldnt buy just for the octave sounds though, better options around for that. Foxfox Octron being a favourite.

Comment

Its a great pedal, still have mine and use it a lot. I wouldnt buy just for the octave sounds though, better options around for that. Foxfox Octron being a favourite.

Comment

Pitchfactor does so much more than octave effects. It has an ok delay and verb in it and can almost be used as a stand alone pedal if you have an amp with a decent dirt channel.

Programming it and creating presets can be a pain, but once you get what you like, it's freaking sweet.

The price turned me off for a long time, but I'm glad I finally got one.
                    'Cause I'd rather stay here, with all the madmen, than perish with the sadmen roaming free.

Originally Posted by claytonjohn18

I'M ****************ING SORRY OKAY? YOU CAN HAVE THE FIRST BLOOD OF MY FIRST BORN SON IN A GOBLET LABELED I'M ****************ING SORRY.

Originally Posted by Agreed

I'm a witch out to curse your children

Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

Those are the tone fairies awakening inside, getting ready to shovel tone coal in to the tone boilers.

Musics: http://www.myspace.com/anhbaartshaffer

Comment

Pitchfactor does so much more than octave effects. It has an ok delay and verb in it and can almost be used as a stand alone pedal if you have an amp with a decent dirt channel.

Programming it and creating presets can be a pain, but once you get what you like, it's freaking sweet.

The price turned me off for a long time, but I'm glad I finally got one.
                      'Cause I'd rather stay here, with all the madmen, than perish with the sadmen roaming free.

I'M ****************ING SORRY OKAY? YOU CAN HAVE THE FIRST BLOOD OF MY FIRST BORN SON IN A GOBLET LABELED I'M ****************ING SORRY.

Those are the tone fairies awakening inside, getting ready to shovel tone coal in to the tone boilers.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting one again. Yup it has a nice digital delay, reverb, octave fuzz, arpeggiator, octaves and tons of weirdness.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting one again. Yup it has a nice digital delay, reverb, octave fuzz, arpeggiator, octaves and tons of weirdness.

Comment

Btro knows what he's talking about. Pitchfactor is legit.

Comment

Btro knows what he's talking about. Pitchfactor is legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X