• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012: The Year In PC

http://www.streetbonersandtvcarnage....he-year-in-pc/
    Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

I was hoping this thread was about computers, but it's just more whining
    Russian DolphinsBandcamp -Â****http://russiandolphins.bandcamp.com/Soundcloud -Â****https://soundcloud.com/russiandolphins

Comment

Russian DolphinsBandcamp -Â****http://russiandolphins.bandcamp.com/Soundcloud -Â****https://soundcloud.com/russiandolphins

Comment

I think my sister used to intern at TV Carnage.
        FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

I think my sister used to intern at TV Carnage.
          FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ambient
            View Post

This.

I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what's PC and what isn't. If someone has an issue with something I've said I make an effort to be polite around them. If it becomes a problem for me I don't associate with them anymore. Problem solved. Usually people bitching about the world being too PC are folks who are angry that they can't be bigots in public anymore without someone challenging them on it.
            "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ambient
              View Post

This.

I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what's PC and what isn't. If someone has an issue with something I've said I make an effort to be polite around them. If it becomes a problem for me I don't associate with them anymore. Problem solved. Usually people bitching about the world being too PC are folks who are angry that they can't be bigots in public anymore without someone challenging them on it.
              "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Banned
                View Post

This.

I'm on board with this post.

The writer of that article sounds like a doosh... crappy article IMO. Sorry SAL.

I don't take issue with our culture having a general awareness to how other people feel. And in my experience the people who complain about political correctedness are usually hypocrites because they're often the types who get their egos stepped on easily and make a big fuss over it. I have no patience for that.

Comment

View Post

This.

I'm on board with this post.

The writer of that article sounds like a doosh... crappy article IMO. Sorry SAL.

I don't take issue with our culture having a general awareness to how other people feel. And in my experience the people who complain about political correctedness are usually hypocrites because they're often the types who get their egos stepped on easily and make a big fuss over it. I have no patience for that.

Comment

They are offended by everything except their own existence.

Interesting.
                    Good deals list

Comment

They are offended by everything except their own existence.

Interesting.
                      Good deals list

Comment

View Post

Usually people bitching about the world being too PC are folks who are angry that they can't be bigots in public anymore without someone challenging them on it.

/thread

The comments section on that article made me laugh and despair out loud.

Comment

View Post

Usually people bitching about the world being too PC are folks who are angry that they can't be bigots in public anymore without someone challenging them on it.

/thread

The comments section on that article made me laugh and despair out loud.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jim Goad exists because Maxim Magazine and Fox News's pure energy combined and created an army of invisible green aliens to hover over everyone's racist uncles' shoulders and tell him what to rant about during thanksgiving dinner.
                            Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jim Goad exists because Maxim Magazine and Fox News's pure energy combined and created an army of invisible green aliens to hover over everyone's racist uncles' shoulders and tell him what to rant about during thanksgiving dinner.
                              Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

Working...
                              X