Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your always on pedal...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the super duper 2 in 1 for this as I can leave the regular side on all the time (just above unity) and use the second one as light to medium OD.

SHO 4 LIFE
    Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

this guy for me as well

bandPeavey 6505+Mesa/Boogie F-100Emperor 2x12Gibson Les Paul Standard PlusGibson Les Paul Standard LEGibson SG StandardIbanez Prestige RGA321Fender Road Worn TeleGood Transactions: BillyCorgan, DoubleBarrel, robotechnology, vidiot72, Cooker, detunedman, cfhmachado, stratedge09(x8), shadowsfall702, Fordman65, Doug's Tubes, guitarist1993, emptyparadigm, brandnewzo, Sandro, shimrod69, Jim Hunter, Operator, RG_76

Comment

this guy for me as well

bandPeavey 6505+Mesa/Boogie F-100Emperor 2x12Gibson Les Paul Standard PlusGibson Les Paul Standard LEGibson SG StandardIbanez Prestige RGA321Fender Road Worn TeleGood Transactions: BillyCorgan, DoubleBarrel, robotechnology, vidiot72, Cooker, detunedman, cfhmachado, stratedge09(x8), shadowsfall702, Fordman65, Doug's Tubes, guitarist1993, emptyparadigm, brandnewzo, Sandro, shimrod69, Jim Hunter, Operator, RG_76

Comment

Weird triple posting
          Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

Weird triple posting
            Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

Ok.. so I'm not alone. You guys that are running teh dirts... what types of amps are you running with (and how dirty are they set?).

Comment

Ok.. so I'm not alone. You guys that are running teh dirts... what types of amps are you running with (and how dirty are they set?).

Comment

Nano stone or Phase 90.

Seriously I have been playing with a distortron set on low gain with the gain barely on set just enough to color my sound and when I dig in there is slight OD. Subs switch on 2. I play through a hot rod deluxe III.
                  RoboPimp: yup, part of growing up is abandoning any hopes and dreams and giving up on anything that you feel passionate about or makes you happy. then comes years of waiting for sweet death.

Comment

Nano stone or Phase 90.

Seriously I have been playing with a distortron set on low gain with the gain barely on set just enough to color my sound and when I dig in there is slight OD. Subs switch on 2. I play through a hot rod deluxe III.
                    RoboPimp: yup, part of growing up is abandoning any hopes and dreams and giving up on anything that you feel passionate about or makes you happy. then comes years of waiting for sweet death.

Comment

This little fellah.
                      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

This little fellah.
                        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Nothing. If my amp doesn't do a good base tone on its own, I need to get a new amp.

That said, when I'm here at home jamming with my Blonde into computer speakers, I leave my Verbzilla on 99% of the time to create some space. Otherwise, the sound is just too immediate.
                          Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro, Epiphone Les Paul Standard (for sale), Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AF75 (for sale), Alvarez Artist, Washburn Taurus, Fender Precision, Rogue MandolinAmps: Traynor YCV40WR, SWR LA12, Behringer BX3000T head/Steel Sound 2x12 bass cabPedals: Too many to list...Good deals: knives490, slufay, Jim Hunter, deadanddreaming, lank81, MickTaylorFan, jmecale72, billy budapest, melx, CRANK, Mdsmithii, juankyman

Comment

Nothing. If my amp doesn't do a good base tone on its own, I need to get a new amp.

That said, when I'm here at home jamming with my Blonde into computer speakers, I leave my Verbzilla on 99% of the time to create some space. Otherwise, the sound is just too immediate.
                            Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro, Epiphone Les Paul Standard (for sale), Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AF75 (for sale), Alvarez Artist, Washburn Taurus, Fender Precision, Rogue MandolinAmps: Traynor YCV40WR, SWR LA12, Behringer BX3000T head/Steel Sound 2x12 bass cabPedals: Too many to list...Good deals: knives490, slufay, Jim Hunter, deadanddreaming, lank81, MickTaylorFan, jmecale72, billy budapest, melx, CRANK, Mdsmithii, juankyman

Comment

I always have a fairfield effects barbershop overdrive on. Provides a little bite and compression. Adds some extra attack and meshes well with the overall sound of my other band members. It's hardly dirty but sounds like a nice early amp breakup. I use it with my deluxe reverb. Stack it with fuzz or a second barbershop for my dirty sound.
                              This website sucks now

Comment

I always have a fairfield effects barbershop overdrive on. Provides a little bite and compression. Adds some extra attack and meshes well with the overall sound of my other band members. It's hardly dirty but sounds like a nice early amp breakup. I use it with my deluxe reverb. Stack it with fuzz or a second barbershop for my dirty sound.
                                This website sucks now

Comment

Working...
                                X