Bored of the internet...

• Members

I've not touched my laptop in almost a month.... I use my phone to stay connected with friends on Facebook and Instagram, occasionally use the Youtube app to watch some videos etc, but I'm using the browser less and less these days.

I used to be involved in loads of forums and stuff, but they all seem to have gone pretty stale. By this point I've pretty much lost interest in almost the entire internet.

Anyone else the same? Got any suggestions of sites worth checking out?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris1982 View Post
I've not touched my laptop in almost a month.... I use my phone to stay connected with friends on Facebook and Instagram, occasionally use the Youtube app to watch some videos etc, but I'm using the browser less and less these days.

I used to be involved in loads of forums and stuff, but they all seem to have gone pretty stale. By this point I've pretty much lost interest in almost the entire internet.

I feel you man. I only go to my computer for music making anymore these days.

Feels gooooood.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris1982 View Post

I feel you man. I only go to my computer for music making anymore these days.

Feels gooooood.

• Members

Wat the {censored} man?

You're out. You made it. You figured out how to live without the stupid bull{censored} that the internet brings into your life... and you're asking for ways to get drawn back in?

Stop that and enjoy not being tied to a computer. Its a good thing.

• Members

Wat the {censored} man?

You're out. You made it. You figured out how to live without the stupid bull{censored} that the internet brings into your life... and you're asking for ways to get drawn back in?

Stop that and enjoy not being tied to a computer. Its a good thing.

• Members

Hey guys, I think I'm tired of eating McDonalds. I used to eat it for at least 2 meals a day... I loved the breakfast sandwiches but I find myself just having a fresh banana and glass of juice these days instead.

Once in a while Ill pick up a cup of coffee at McDonalds but that's really it. The food doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Can anyone sugest some good menu items for me to try so maybe I can get hooked again?

• Members

Hey guys, I think I'm tired of eating McDonalds. I used to eat it for at least 2 meals a day... I loved the breakfast sandwiches but I find myself just having a fresh banana and glass of juice these days instead.

Once in a while Ill pick up a cup of coffee at McDonalds but that's really it. The food doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Can anyone sugest some good menu items for me to try so maybe I can get hooked again?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74 View Post

idgi

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74 View Post

idgi

Archived