Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

I'm thinking of starting a band and calling it...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm thinking of starting a band and calling it...

    Database Error.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><b>Benjamin Allison</b><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://benjamin-samuel.com/" target="_blank">Check out my latest album, <i>We Enter the Dark Room, Alone</i></a><br />
    <a href="http://roestudios.com/" target="_blank">http://roestudios.com/</a><br />
    <br />
    </font></font></div>

  • #2
    Hey, QUIT SPAMMING YOUR BAND ALL OVER THIS FORUM!
    ___________________________________________


    youtube
    soundclick

    Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey, QUIT SPAMMING YOUR BAND ALL OVER THIS FORUM!
      ___________________________________________


      youtube
      soundclick

      Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

      Comment


      • #4
        Fat Eagle and The Database Errors: An HCFX Greatest Hits Collection of slow loading jams.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://sixacrelake.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"><b>Six Acre Lake</b> on Bandcamp</a><br />
        <br />
        <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Six-Acre-Lake/186744094703606" target="_blank"><b>Six Acre Lake</b> on Facebook</a></div>

        Comment


        • #5
          Fat Eagle and The Database Errors: An HCFX Greatest Hits Collection of slow loading jams.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://sixacrelake.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"><b>Six Acre Lake</b> on Bandcamp</a><br />
          <br />
          <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Six-Acre-Lake/186744094703606" target="_blank"><b>Six Acre Lake</b> on Facebook</a></div>

          Comment


          • #6






            Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
            View Post

            Fat Eagle and The Database Errors: An HCFX Greatest Hits Collection of slow loading jams.




            1) Real Lolz

            2) You know you'd be all over that **************** man. That White Falcon is made for slow loading jamz.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><b>Benjamin Allison</b><br />
            <br />
            <a href="http://benjamin-samuel.com/" target="_blank">Check out my latest album, <i>We Enter the Dark Room, Alone</i></a><br />
            <a href="http://roestudios.com/" target="_blank">http://roestudios.com/</a><br />
            <br />
            </font></font></div>

            Comment


            • #7






              Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake
              View Post

              Fat Eagle and The Database Errors: An HCFX Greatest Hits Collection of slow loading jams.




              1) Real Lolz

              2) You know you'd be all over that **************** man. That White Falcon is made for slow loading jamz.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><b>Benjamin Allison</b><br />
              <br />
              <a href="http://benjamin-samuel.com/" target="_blank">Check out my latest album, <i>We Enter the Dark Room, Alone</i></a><br />
              <a href="http://roestudios.com/" target="_blank">http://roestudios.com/</a><br />
              <br />
              </font></font></div>

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by ben_allison
                View Post

                1) Real Lolz

                2) You know you'd be all over that **************** man. That White Falcon is made for slow loading jamz.




                I will totally guest spot all over this... slowly... very slowly.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://sixacrelake.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"><b>Six Acre Lake</b> on Bandcamp</a><br />
                <br />
                <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Six-Acre-Lake/186744094703606" target="_blank"><b>Six Acre Lake</b> on Facebook</a></div>

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by ben_allison
                  View Post

                  1) Real Lolz

                  2) You know you'd be all over that **************** man. That White Falcon is made for slow loading jamz.




                  I will totally guest spot all over this... slowly... very slowly.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://sixacrelake.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"><b>Six Acre Lake</b> on Bandcamp</a><br />
                  <br />
                  <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Six-Acre-Lake/186744094703606" target="_blank"><b>Six Acre Lake</b> on Facebook</a></div>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    how so very topical.
                    Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      how so very topical.
                      Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I enjoy dropping a load during some slow jamz.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176" target="_blank"><b>Whores.</b> Facebook </a><a href="http://www.whores.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"> bandcamp</a><br />
                        <br />
                        <a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/gear/DSCF0063.jpg" target="_blank">Rig</a><a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/gear/fuji032.jpg" target="_blank"> Guitars</a><a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/Snapbucket/FFA92EFE.jpg" target="_blank"> Board</a></font><br />
                        <br />
                        <font face="Arial Black"><font size="1"><font color="SeaGreen">Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme</font></font></font><br />
                        <div class="bbcode_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote">
                        <div class="quote_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>pasteface</strong>
                        <a href="showthread.php?p=30937994#post30937994" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                        </div>
                        <div class="message">I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes</div>

                        </div>
                        </div>
                        </div> </div>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I enjoy dropping a load during some slow jamz.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176" target="_blank"><b>Whores.</b> Facebook </a><a href="http://www.whores.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"> bandcamp</a><br />
                          <br />
                          <a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/gear/DSCF0063.jpg" target="_blank">Rig</a><a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/gear/fuji032.jpg" target="_blank"> Guitars</a><a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/Snapbucket/FFA92EFE.jpg" target="_blank"> Board</a></font><br />
                          <br />
                          <font face="Arial Black"><font size="1"><font color="SeaGreen">Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme</font></font></font><br />
                          <div class="bbcode_container">
                          <div class="bbcode_quote">
                          <div class="quote_container">
                          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                          <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                          <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>pasteface</strong>
                          <a href="showthread.php?p=30937994#post30937994" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                          </div>
                          <div class="message">I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes</div>

                          </div>
                          </div>
                          </div> </div>

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cum for the jamz, stay for the loadz.
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><b>Benjamin Allison</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <a href="http://benjamin-samuel.com/" target="_blank">Check out my latest album, <i>We Enter the Dark Room, Alone</i></a><br />
                            <a href="http://roestudios.com/" target="_blank">http://roestudios.com/</a><br />
                            <br />
                            </font></font></div>

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Cum for the jamz, stay for the loadz.
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Arial"><font size="2"><b>Benjamin Allison</b><br />
                              <br />
                              <a href="http://benjamin-samuel.com/" target="_blank">Check out my latest album, <i>We Enter the Dark Room, Alone</i></a><br />
                              <a href="http://roestudios.com/" target="_blank">http://roestudios.com/</a><br />
                              <br />
                              </font></font></div>

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X