So... Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco might be debuting at taco bell this year...

Josh33

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just {censored}ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for {censored}ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a {censored}ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother{censored}er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes {censored}ting my intestines out 'cause of these {censored}ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. {censored} that {censored}. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

• Members

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just {censored}ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for {censored}ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a {censored}ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother{censored}er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes {censored}ting my intestines out 'cause of these {censored}ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. {censored} that {censored}. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach

View Post

best.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach

View Post

best.

Archived