Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco might be debuting at taco bell this year...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach
    View Post

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just ****************ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for ****************ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a ****************ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother****************er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes ****************ting my intestines out 'cause of these ****************ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. **************** that ****************. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

Plot, character development, rising action, denouement.

This could be a filme.
    Benjamin Allison

Check out my latest album, We Enter the Dark Room, Alone
    http://roestudios.com/

Comment

yes honk'd! now if only we got these in canada

also, i don't understand how people get insta-****************s from taco bell...it takes your body well over 12 hours to digest food. i'm not sure its possible to just get the ****************s right away and poo out your taco bell in a fiery wet explosion. maybe i just have an iron stomach
      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by live-I-evil
        View Post

Man, I thought it was when you roll in to Circle K/7-Eleven/AM-PM/7th layer of Hell and pop open a Doritos bag and fill it with the nacho cheese from the dispenser by the fountain drinks. You'd be hard pressed to find a more expressively unimpressed face than the one on the cashier as you hand them a warm, weighted bag of Doritos and disappointment and the both of you try to act as if it's just another normal 99 cent chip bag that's definitely not filled with a pound and a half of fake cheese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0bG_7L3Sw
        sale/trade:
        ernie ball volume pedal jr.
        ibanez de7
        ehx micro q-tron
        boss tr-2 tremolo
        digitech digiverb

want:
        fulltone ocd

good deals:
        vangkm / myTakamine (x2) / mrlutton / anti-flag193 / hangwire / bvester / kev324 / Primo

Comment

I don't like taco bell or cool ranch. But barring food poisoning, I can eat anything meant for human consumption without the least bit of digestive discomfort.

Comment

sounds like a dare

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
              View Post

sounds like a dare

Comment

I read a study that linked AIDS to Cool Ranch Doritos.
                Benjamin Allison

Check out my latest album, We Enter the Dark Room, Alone
                http://roestudios.com/

Comment

colon cancer maybe.

Comment

Working...
                  X