Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco might be debuting at taco bell this year...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate this country

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent
      View Post

I understood everything until the hot bag part...

hot bag.
      sale/trade:
      ernie ball volume pedal jr.
      ibanez de7
      ehx micro q-tron
      boss tr-2 tremolo
      digitech digiverb

want:
      fulltone ocd

good deals:
      vangkm / myTakamine (x2) / mrlutton / anti-flag193 / hangwire / bvester / kev324 / Primo

Comment

View Post

I understood everything until the hot bag part...

hot bag.
        sale/trade:
        ibanez de7
        ehx micro q-tron
        boss tr-2 tremolo
        digitech digiverb

want:
        fulltone ocd

good deals:
        vangkm / myTakamine (x2) / mrlutton / anti-flag193 / hangwire / bvester / kev324 / Primo

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by HopeStreet
          View Post

I'm pretty sure if I said that to my girlfriend, she'd slap me...
          ---
          https://soundcloud.com/patrickaei

Comment

View Post

---

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach
              View Post

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just ****************ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for ****************ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a ****************ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother****************er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes ****************ting my intestines out 'cause of these ****************ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. **************** that ****************. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

Can we sticky this?
              Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by misterstomach
                View Post

i don't eat fast food for the most part, or doritos. but when those dorito tacos came out, curiosity got the best of me. i was like "damn, i've got to try these things. what if it's amazing?" so one day last summer, my girl and i were driving out to spend the weekend at the coast and we were hungry. so we decide to just ****************ing stop at the taco bell and get a snack and drive on down the road. of course i get some dorito tacos. turns out, they taste like fast food, which isn't really that good. whatever, now i've had them. about an hour later we stop at a grocery store to get some supplies for the weekend. while in the store, suddenly i am desperate need of an ass explosion. i find the bathroom and rush in there to do my wretched business. just as i'm on the brink of relief, some dude comes in to piss in the urinal. it's a small bathroom and i'm not excited about the intrusion. so i try to hold off til he's gone. dude pisses for ****************ing ever and then decides to wash his hands for like ten minutes. i can't do it anymore and the ass explosion proceeds. i hate that this is happening, but that's life and this is a ****************ing public restroom and i have no choice. he hurries up and gets out of there at that point. as soon as he opens the door to leave, i can hear that he has someone waiting for him and he bursts into hysterical laughter before the door even closes. mother****************er. my integrity is shot at this point. i'm stuck there for ten minutes ****************ting my intestines out 'cause of these ****************ing dorito tacos. mocked and laughed at. in terrible discomfort. **************** that ****************. i won't be trying these cool ranch flavored tacos.

Can we sticky this?
                Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

This place is really at its best when we discuss food and poop.

Comment

This place is really at its best when we discuss food and poop.

Comment

View Post

maybe if you're refering to definition #3.

unless your number two is bigger than your fun stick,

then she might be aight with it.
                      sale/trade:
                      ibanez de7
                      ehx micro q-tron
                      boss tr-2 tremolo
                      digitech digiverb

want:
                      fulltone ocd

good deals:

Comment

View Post

sale/trade:
                        ibanez de7
                        ehx micro q-tron
                        boss tr-2 tremolo
                        digitech digiverb

want:
                        fulltone ocd

good deals:

Comment

View Post

My number two? I didn't realize I had Robert Wagner growing out of my balls. I'll ask him if he killed Natalie Wood the next time I take a dump.
                          ---

Comment

View Post

My number two? I didn't realize I had Robert Wagner growing out of my balls. I'll ask him if he killed Natalie Wood the next time I take a dump.
                            ---

Comment

the dreaded Wagner neoplasm

Comment

the dreaded Wagner neoplasm

Comment

Working...
                                X