Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYFENDER View Post

That's the first time I've ever heard of it, yet alone seen it. idn_smilie.gif

ffaaedb5440c82321514517cff90b9eb.png

From Fender's site:

The Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal is a natural feedback simulator that lets guitarists create feedback-type sounds easily and at any volume. Developed as a collaboration with Softube, the feedback effect can be added and controlled simply by adjusting the controls and engaging the "expression pedal" which responds to vibrato, bends, slides and tremolo. Controllable harmonic content and "wet only" signal options add great tonal flexibility to a pedal that encourages creativity, experimentation and fun.

Realistic feedback simulation
Feedback level knob controls amount of feedback effect
Tolerance knob controls the sensitivity
Harmonic selector switch lets you choose among fundamental, upper-fifth and sub-octave harmonics in different preset combinations
"Expression" pedal lets feedback fade in and out
LED indicates feedback effect use
"Full Wet" switch simulates backward-recording effects
One-year limited warranty
Included power supply

Softube is a EU based plugin company, and a darned good one, so that is reason enough to give one a try at NAMM if I can. smile.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYFENDER View Post

From Fender's site:

The Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal is a natural feedback simulator that lets guitarists create feedback-type sounds easily and at any volume. Developed as a collaboration with Softube, the feedback effect can be added and controlled simply by adjusting the controls and engaging the "expression pedal" which responds to vibrato, bends, slides and tremolo. Controllable harmonic content and "wet only" signal options add great tonal flexibility to a pedal that encourages creativity, experimentation and fun.

Harmonic selector switch lets you choose among fundamental, upper-fifth and sub-octave harmonics in different preset combinations
Included power supply

Softube is a EU based plugin company, and a darned good one, so that is reason enough to give one a try at NAMM if I can. smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

From Fender's site:

Included power supply

I have the Softube feedback plugin, it's great!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

From Fender's site:

Included power supply

I have the Softube feedback plugin, it's great!

Archived