X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Release: New Fender Competition series effects

I just got this in my email and thought you guys might be interested.

FENDER

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

fender delay sounds like a de7 to me.
    sale/trade:
    ernie ball volume pedal jr.
    ibanez de7
    ehx micro q-tron
    boss tr-2 tremolo
    digitech digiverb

want:
    fulltone ocd

good deals:
    vangkm / myTakamine (x2) / mrlutton / anti-flag193 / hangwire / bvester / kev324 / Primo

Comment

fender delay sounds like a de7 to me.
      sale/trade:
      ernie ball volume pedal jr.
      ibanez de7
      ehx micro q-tron
      boss tr-2 tremolo
      digitech digiverb

want:
      fulltone ocd

good deals:
      vangkm / myTakamine (x2) / mrlutton / anti-flag193 / hangwire / bvester / kev324 / Primo

Comment

Since there doesn't appear to be any pics up on their website yet, here's the ones that came with the press release.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Since there doesn't appear to be any pics up on their website yet, here's the ones that came with the press release.

- George Carlin

Comment

http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

The hell is this?: http://www.fender.com/accessories/pe...ay-pedal-120v/
                Guitars: Hamer Eclipse, Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ SD Pearly Gates, Agile AL-2000, Squier CV 50s Tele

FX: Ernie Ball VPJR>Wampler Plexidrive>EWS Fuzzy Drive>Line 6 Tap Tremolo>Line 6 DL4

Amp: Blues Junior w/ Warehouse Speakers Green Beret

Originally Posted by Akridosity

A woman with 5 f-holes is not common.

Originally Posted by RuinedToday

i want to ufkin g divorce her withan axe goodnighht

http://loganarcher.bandcamp.com

Comment

The hell is this?: http://www.fender.com/accessories/pe...ay-pedal-120v/
                  Guitars: Hamer Eclipse, Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ SD Pearly Gates, Agile AL-2000, Squier CV 50s Tele

FX: Ernie Ball VPJR>Wampler Plexidrive>EWS Fuzzy Drive>Line 6 Tap Tremolo>Line 6 DL4

Amp: Blues Junior w/ Warehouse Speakers Green Beret

Originally Posted by Akridosity

A woman with 5 f-holes is not common.

Originally Posted by RuinedToday

i want to ufkin g divorce her withan axe goodnighht

http://loganarcher.bandcamp.com

Comment

Not enough meh in the world...On the other hand, I really like my Starcaster chorus, but only because I got it for $12. When these end up in the Sam Ash bargain bin, I might pick one up.

Comment

Not enough meh in the world...On the other hand, I really like my Starcaster chorus, but only because I got it for $12. When these end up in the Sam Ash bargain bin, I might pick one up.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYFENDER
                        View Post

That's the first time I've ever heard of it, yet alone seen it.

From Fender's site:

The Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal is a natural feedback simulator that lets guitarists create feedback-type sounds easily and at any volume. Developed as a collaboration with Softube, the feedback effect can be added and controlled simply by adjusting the controls and engaging the "expression pedal" which responds to vibrato, bends, slides and tremolo. Controllable harmonic content and "wet only" signal options add great tonal flexibility to a pedal that encourages creativity, experimentation and fun.

Realistic feedback simulation

Feedback level knob controls amount of feedback effect

Tolerance knob controls the sensitivity

Harmonic selector switch lets you choose among fundamental, upper-fifth and sub-octave harmonics in different preset combinations

"Expression" pedal lets feedback fade in and out

LED indicates feedback effect use

"Full Wet" switch simulates backward-recording effects

One-year limited warranty

Included power supply

Softube is a EU based plugin company, and a darned good one, so that is reason enough to give one a try at NAMM if I can.

- George Carlin

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYFENDER
                          View Post

That's the first time I've ever heard of it, yet alone seen it.

From Fender's site:

The Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal is a natural feedback simulator that lets guitarists create feedback-type sounds easily and at any volume. Developed as a collaboration with Softube, the feedback effect can be added and controlled simply by adjusting the controls and engaging the "expression pedal" which responds to vibrato, bends, slides and tremolo. Controllable harmonic content and "wet only" signal options add great tonal flexibility to a pedal that encourages creativity, experimentation and fun.

Realistic feedback simulation

Feedback level knob controls amount of feedback effect

Tolerance knob controls the sensitivity

Harmonic selector switch lets you choose among fundamental, upper-fifth and sub-octave harmonics in different preset combinations

"Expression" pedal lets feedback fade in and out

LED indicates feedback effect use

"Full Wet" switch simulates backward-recording effects

One-year limited warranty

Included power supply

Softube is a EU based plugin company, and a darned good one, so that is reason enough to give one a try at NAMM if I can.

- George Carlin

Comment

phil i swear you posted about the feedbacker before

apparently it sucks. some dude on here (hcfx) played one at a store.
                            Originally Posted by arthurdent'd

Canadian politeness is not very rock-n-roll.

Comment

phil i swear you posted about the feedbacker before

apparently it sucks. some dude on here (hcfx) played one at a store.
                              Originally Posted by arthurdent'd

Canadian politeness is not very rock-n-roll.

Comment

Working...
                              X