NBD!!!

Gremson

• Members

I found a giant box on my porch when I got home from work today. There was a bass inside.

602698_10151421435431528_494320590_n_zps

Epi Allen Woody Signature Rumblekat.
I've only played a Squier P-bass and a 60's Univox hollowbody before this, and I must say, this one's a winner. Plays really smooth and every note shines. I really dig the short scale. It easy to forget that I'm playing bass. It feels a lot like my Les Paul.

Now to pick a strap for it!

• Members

I haven't {censored}ed with the intonation at all yet. I'll be buying some new strings for it tomorrow, and I'll put it to my strobe tuner then. But the intonation was really close right out of the box. I don't think it'll be any problem getting it perfect.

First impressions. It has the stability of my P-Bass, and the range of tones like my hollowbody. Very punchy and has a killer growl to it that I really like.

I love how different instruments can pull different riffs out of you.

I had an issue with buying a signature series bass. Just seemed cheesy and fanboy-ish to me. Seemed even more cheesy since it's the signature bass if a bassist I really dig. I had never played the song before, but "Thorazine Shuffle" just fell out of my fingers when I played this bass. That was pretty cool.

• Members

I haven't {censored}ed with the intonation at all yet. I'll be buying some new strings for it tomorrow, and I'll put it to my strobe tuner then. But the intonation was really close right out of the box. I don't think it'll be any problem getting it perfect.

First impressions. It has the stability of my P-Bass, and the range of tones like my hollowbody. Very punchy and has a killer growl to it that I really like.

I love how different instruments can pull different riffs out of you.

I had an issue with buying a signature series bass. Just seemed cheesy and fanboy-ish to me. Seemed even more cheesy since it's the signature bass if a bassist I really dig. I had never played the song before, but "Thorazine Shuffle" just fell out of my fingers when I played this bass. That was pretty cool.

Archived