Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't ****************ed with the intonation at all yet. I'll be buying some new strings for it tomorrow, and I'll put it to my strobe tuner then. But the intonation was really close right out of the box. I don't think it'll be any problem getting it perfect.

First impressions. It has the stability of my P-Bass, and the range of tones like my hollowbody. Very punchy and has a killer growl to it that I really like.

I love how different instruments can pull different riffs out of you.

I had an issue with buying a signature series bass. Just seemed cheesy and fanboy-ish to me. Seemed even more cheesy since it's the signature bass if a bassist I really dig. I had never played the song before, but "Thorazine Shuffle" just fell out of my fingers when I played this bass. That was pretty cool.
    Don't Sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

Comment

I haven't ****************ed with the intonation at all yet. I'll be buying some new strings for it tomorrow, and I'll put it to my strobe tuner then. But the intonation was really close right out of the box. I don't think it'll be any problem getting it perfect.

First impressions. It has the stability of my P-Bass, and the range of tones like my hollowbody. Very punchy and has a killer growl to it that I really like.

I love how different instruments can pull different riffs out of you.

I had an issue with buying a signature series bass. Just seemed cheesy and fanboy-ish to me. Seemed even more cheesy since it's the signature bass if a bassist I really dig. I had never played the song before, but "Thorazine Shuffle" just fell out of my fingers when I played this bass. That was pretty cool.
      Don't Sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Gremson
        View Post

I found a giant box on my porch when I got home from work today. There was a bass inside.

Epi Allen Woody Signature Rumblekat.

This bass comes with Balls.

Now to pick a strap for it!

Cat fur?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Gremson
          View Post

I found a giant box on my porch when I got home from work today. There was a bass inside.

Epi Allen Woody Signature Rumblekat.

This bass comes with Balls.

Now to pick a strap for it!

Cat fur?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Seriously - it looks really nice! HNBD!

- George Carlin

Comment

Seriously - it looks really nice! HNBD!

- George Carlin

Comment

That thing's gorgeous!

How's it wired? Individual Volumes/Master Tone?

Comment

That thing's gorgeous!

How's it wired? Individual Volumes/Master Tone?

Comment

Can I have it?
                    Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
                    Eight Foot Manchild

Comment

Can I have it?
                      Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band
                      Eight Foot Manchild

Comment

Working...
                      X