Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delays with modulation: What's your faaaaavvy?

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46






    Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe
    View Post

    You're going to have a difficult time finding really feature-rich delays for much less than that, and the EQD stuff is first-rate.




    True that.



    Thanks to companyman, though, I was able to score a Disaster Transport for $140. Yay.

    Comment


    • #47






      Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe
      View Post

      You're going to have a difficult time finding really feature-rich delays for much less than that, and the EQD stuff is first-rate.




      True that.



      Thanks to companyman, though, I was able to score a Disaster Transport for $140. Yay.

      Comment


      • #48
        Vox Delaylab brah.
        My mother doesnt like my avatar.







        Originally Posted by diocide


        I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.



        Church of Wolves

        http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

        Comment


        • #49
          Vox Delaylab brah.
          My mother doesnt like my avatar.







          Originally Posted by diocide


          I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.



          Church of Wolves

          http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

          Comment


          • #50
            That performance looks mimed. (I dont know why I watched that it was everything I knew it would be.)
            http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

            Comment


            • #51
              That performance looks mimed. (I dont know why I watched that it was everything I knew it would be.)
              http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

              Comment


              • #52






                Quote Originally Posted by hugbot
                View Post

                That performance looks mimed. (I dont know why I watched that it was everything I knew it would be.)




                Probably for the same reason i almost clicked on the video, there are two Orange heads in the frame grab for the video.
                My mother doesnt like my avatar.







                Originally Posted by diocide


                I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.



                Church of Wolves

                http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

                Comment


                • #53






                  Quote Originally Posted by hugbot
                  View Post

                  That performance looks mimed. (I dont know why I watched that it was everything I knew it would be.)




                  Probably for the same reason i almost clicked on the video, there are two Orange heads in the frame grab for the video.
                  My mother doesnt like my avatar.







                  Originally Posted by diocide


                  I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.



                  Church of Wolves

                  http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Orange heads are often used for evil though, pretty much every band on warped tour uses them these days.
                    http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Orange heads are often used for evil though, pretty much every band on warped tour uses them these days.
                      http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        DMM. I also enjoy the Carbon copy. Avoid the Malekko 616 lofi.
                        I Build/Mod/Repair Pedals.

                        Good deals with: Aaron_SS, ShortScaleMike, DRGUN

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          DMM. I also enjoy the Carbon copy. Avoid the Malekko 616 lofi.
                          I Build/Mod/Repair Pedals.

                          Good deals with: Aaron_SS, ShortScaleMike, DRGUN

                          Comment


                          • #58






                            Quote Originally Posted by hugbot
                            View Post

                            Orange heads are often used for evil though, pretty much every band on warped tour uses them these days.




                            The evil you are talking about is only evil because the music is an abomination. Not the evil that I prefer.
                            My mother doesnt like my avatar.







                            Originally Posted by diocide


                            I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.



                            Church of Wolves

                            http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

                            Comment


                            • #59






                              Quote Originally Posted by hugbot
                              View Post

                              Orange heads are often used for evil though, pretty much every band on warped tour uses them these days.




                              The evil you are talking about is only evil because the music is an abomination. Not the evil that I prefer.
                              My mother doesnt like my avatar.







                              Originally Posted by diocide


                              I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.



                              Church of Wolves

                              http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I have a Carbon Copy and a Delaylab. Don't really use the modulation on either of them. I love my Carbon Copy, but was never able to dig the modulation. Kind of been wanting to switch to the Malekko, just to have easier access to adjusting the mod if I ever want to use it. However, the other guitarist in our band has a DD-7, and likes to use the mod delay a lot live, and it always sounds so sweet. I'm just not a huge fan of the "chorus-y" sound, but with the DD-7 it just sounds like straight pitch vibrato is added to the mix. I could be wrong.
                                dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X