Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delays with modulation: What's your faaaaavvy?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's huge and kind of ugly, but I really like the DelayLab.
    Anti-shimmer

Comment

DMM
      Looking to sell:
      Boss OD-2 - shipping plus whatever
      Electro Harmonix HOG - $375 (does not have foot controller or expression)
      Malekko Spring Chicken - $300
      This1sMyne Custom Looper - $200 (PM if you want details)

Good deals with: knives490 (x2), telechuck, tinypants, Whenboysetsfire, AngelofHop, Keevun, devnulljp, pk1fan, mrmjp, StopReferencing, aporcelainsky, twangr, Matt Howell, solewheelin, GibsonVMan, Steve@Russo, jmiller475, & ibanez_dude

Comment

DMM
        Looking to sell:
        Boss OD-2 - shipping plus whatever
        Electro Harmonix HOG - $375 (does not have foot controller or expression)
        Malekko Spring Chicken - $300
        This1sMyne Custom Looper - $200 (PM if you want details)

Good deals with: knives490 (x2), telechuck, tinypants, Whenboysetsfire, AngelofHop, Keevun, devnulljp, pk1fan, mrmjp, StopReferencing, aporcelainsky, twangr, Matt Howell, solewheelin, GibsonVMan, Steve@Russo, jmiller475, & ibanez_dude

Comment

Subdecay echobox.

Comment

Subdecay echobox.

Comment

Subdecay anamnesis (or echobox)

Ehx deluxe memory boy

Supa puss

Skreddy echo

Malekko ekko 616

Deluxe pitch pirate

Comment

Subdecay anamnesis (or echobox)

Ehx deluxe memory boy

Supa puss

Skreddy echo

Malekko ekko 616

Deluxe pitch pirate

Comment

Fully

Quote Originally Posted by Capsule
                  View Post

Comment

Fully

Quote Originally Posted by Capsule
                    View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash
                      View Post

I'm definitely interested in the EQD. But I always have a hard time justifying $200+ pedals.

You're going to have a difficult time finding really feature-rich delays for much less than that, and the EQD stuff is first-rate.

Another contender is the Malekko 616. Analog, modulation, and under $200 IIRC. So is the Carbon Copy, which I personally wasn't as knocked out by, but a lot of people seem to really like them. There's also the EHX Deluxe Memory Boy, which comes in at under $200.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash
                        View Post

I'm definitely interested in the EQD. But I always have a hard time justifying $200+ pedals.

You're going to have a difficult time finding really feature-rich delays for much less than that, and the EQD stuff is first-rate.

Another contender is the Malekko 616. Analog, modulation, and under $200 IIRC. So is the Carbon Copy, which I personally wasn't as knocked out by, but a lot of people seem to really like them. There's also the EHX Deluxe Memory Boy, which comes in at under $200.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Disaster Transport
                          Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

Disaster Transport
                            Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

I rather liked the modulated delay on the hardwire DL8. It's kinda subtle but sounds sweet. It was my favourite thing about the pedal actually and kinda miss it.
                              Good Deals with... MelxGuitars - Shergold, Charvel, Yamaha, SquierEffects - Zoom UltraFuzz > Korg DT10 > EHX POG2 > EHX Nano Small Stone > Tim >Dano F'nC > MXR stereo chorus > Boss RE-20 > Boss RC-2Amps - Marshall JCM800 4010 - Mesa Boogie Studio 22 - Ferrograph .

Comment

I rather liked the modulated delay on the hardwire DL8. It's kinda subtle but sounds sweet. It was my favourite thing about the pedal actually and kinda miss it.
                                Good Deals with... MelxGuitars - Shergold, Charvel, Yamaha, SquierEffects - Zoom UltraFuzz > Korg DT10 > EHX POG2 > EHX Nano Small Stone > Tim >Dano F'nC > MXR stereo chorus > Boss RE-20 > Boss RC-2Amps - Marshall JCM800 4010 - Mesa Boogie Studio 22 - Ferrograph .

Comment

Working...
                                X