Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delays with modulation: What's your faaaaavvy?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16






    Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd
    View Post

    I second the Disaster Transport.




    I'm definitely interested in the EQD. But I always have a hard time justifying $200+ pedals.

    Comment


    • #17






      Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd
      View Post

      I second the Disaster Transport.




      I'm definitely interested in the EQD. But I always have a hard time justifying $200+ pedals.

      Comment


      • #18
        Deluxe memory boy or deluxe memory man. Both are great.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="red"><font face="Georgia"><font size="3">Listen to my band's new song &quot;Clover&quot; and download our albums free.</font></font> </font><font face="Georgia"><font size="3"><a target="_blank" href="http://modgun.bandcamp.com">modgun.bandcamp.com</a></font></font><br><br><br><br></div>

        Comment


        • #19
          Deluxe memory boy or deluxe memory man. Both are great.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="red"><font face="Georgia"><font size="3">Listen to my band's new song &quot;Clover&quot; and download our albums free.</font></font> </font><font face="Georgia"><font size="3"><a target="_blank" href="http://modgun.bandcamp.com">modgun.bandcamp.com</a></font></font><br><br><br><br></div>

          Comment


          • #20






            Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash
            View Post

            I'm definitely interested in the EQD. But I always have a hard time justifying $200+ pedals.




            I picked mine up used for $125 on TGP
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Inspector 71</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=47106251#post47106251" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">I'm only framus in my own mine.</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>riff ie</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=47107472#post47107472" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing <br />
            likewise...</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>christianatl</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=46805802#post46805802" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> </div>

            Comment


            • #21






              Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash
              View Post

              I'm definitely interested in the EQD. But I always have a hard time justifying $200+ pedals.




              I picked mine up used for $125 on TGP
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Inspector 71</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=47106251#post47106251" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">I'm only framus in my own mine.</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>riff ie</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=47107472#post47107472" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing <br />
              likewise...</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>christianatl</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=46805802#post46805802" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> </div>

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd
                View Post

                I picked mine up used for $125 on TGP




                Yeah, should be about right. Also, consider the Diamond Quantum Leap. Very cool pedal, and does beautiful washed out delays. Plus it has chorus, flange, filters, all in one little box. Might find it used on TGP as well. Was $250, PGS has it for $199 now, so perhaps a bit less used.

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd
                  View Post

                  I picked mine up used for $125 on TGP




                  Yeah, should be about right. Also, consider the Diamond Quantum Leap. Very cool pedal, and does beautiful washed out delays. Plus it has chorus, flange, filters, all in one little box. Might find it used on TGP as well. Was $250, PGS has it for $199 now, so perhaps a bit less used.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    1. Hiss loudly at your dad and bite him.



                    2. DMM



                    3.




                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=salRUk-INug
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font size="2"><a href="http://peendubya.freeforums.org/" target="_blank">PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.</a></font></b><br />
                    <br />
                    &quot;With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye.&quot; MES<br />
                    <br />
                    <div class="bbcode_container">
                    <div class="bbcode_quote">
                    <div class="quote_container">
                    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>zero=infinity</strong>
                    <a href="showthread.php?p=33727020#post33727020" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                    </div>
                    <div class="message">I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.<br />
                    <br />
                    I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??<br />
                    <br />
                    I want this to make national news.</div>

                    </div>
                    </div>
                    </div> </div>

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      1. Hiss loudly at your dad and bite him.



                      2. DMM



                      3.





                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font size="2"><a href="http://peendubya.freeforums.org/" target="_blank">PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.</a></font></b><br />
                      <br />
                      &quot;With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye.&quot; MES<br />
                      <br />
                      <div class="bbcode_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote">
                      <div class="quote_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>zero=infinity</strong>
                      <a href="showthread.php?p=33727020#post33727020" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                      </div>
                      <div class="message">I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.<br />
                      <br />
                      I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??<br />
                      <br />
                      I want this to make national news.</div>

                      </div>
                      </div>
                      </div> </div>

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Subdecay Echobox......






                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro9rXYYZHnM
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"></font><div align="center">Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying V<br><br>BAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volume</div><br><font color="Red">Good Deals With:</font> Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas</div>

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Subdecay Echobox......







                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"></font><div align="center">Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying V<br><br>BAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volume</div><br><font color="Red">Good Deals With:</font> Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas</div>

                          Comment


                          • #28






                            Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd
                            View Post

                            I picked mine up used for $125 on TGP




                            Ooo, bluto! You my dude. Deals be crackin' on that forum. Just made an offer to a guy for $140. Not as a good deal that you got, but I'll feel good if he takes $140. Fingers crossed.

                            Comment


                            • #29






                              Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd
                              View Post

                              I picked mine up used for $125 on TGP




                              Ooo, bluto! You my dude. Deals be crackin' on that forum. Just made an offer to a guy for $140. Not as a good deal that you got, but I'll feel good if he takes $140. Fingers crossed.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                It's huge and kind of ugly, but I really like the DelayLab.
                                Anti-shimmer

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X