I'm outside a guitar shop.. on the verge..

gambit

• Members

a friend fell through with selling a camera to me so i have 300 in my pocket which is burning like mad!

help me!

Squier Jaguar - white
Squier Tele Deluxe - white
Epiphone Dot - natural

they're all beckoning me..

i have options with the tele deluxe.. sticking some Jazzmaster pickups in it. but i was also considering a white Jazzmaster that i could put Fender wide range humbuckers into but tey don't have one.

not sure i like the blue Jazzmaster, don't like sunburt with wide range pickups.

also considering switching teams for the Epi Dot which looks lush, but i'm guessing won't jangle like a JM/Jag idn_smilie.gif

help a bruvver out.

• Members

tried em all out. the Dot is a standout winner.. coming from somebody who only owns Squiers too. really quite a big different in quality and feel.

have to go back to the shop tomorrow with a gigbag though. and i'm not paying

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gambit

View Post

it goes without saying there's no decent pedals in here. its PMT.. kind of like GC equivalent for the UK

Guitar Center is ten times better than PMT in my experience. PMT just had Boss pedals where as GC had a decent selection in my experience

• Members

i really liked the tone cut on the Jaguar aswell.. might have to look into that on my other guitars.

tele deluxe was alright but didn't have the depth of the Dot in the neck pickup. middle position was pretty chimey, but the Jagmaster i have with wide range pickups plays much better. strat necks.. i don't like them.

Archived