Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

I'm outside a guitar shop.. on the verge..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm outside a guitar shop.. on the verge..

a friend fell through with selling a camera to me so i have 300 in my pocket which is burning like mad!

help me!

Squier Jaguar - white

Squier Tele Deluxe - white

Epiphone Dot - natural

they're all beckoning me..

i have options with the tele deluxe.. sticking some Jazzmaster pickups in it. but i was also considering a white Jazzmaster that i could put Fender wide range humbuckers into but tey don't have one.

not sure i like the blue Jazzmaster, don't like sunburt with wide range pickups.

also considering switching teams for the Epi Dot which looks lush, but i'm guessing won't jangle like a JM/Jag

help a bruvver out.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
    <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
    <font color="indigo"><font size="1">ToneFactor Nebular - £40<br />
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46<br />
    </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

it goes without saying there's no decent pedals in here. its PMT.. kind of like GC equivalent for the UK
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheColdNorthWind#g/u" target="_blank">Youtube Pedal Vids</a><br />
    <b><font color="Black"><font size="2">For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)</font></font></b><br />
    </font></font><font size="1"><font color="YellowGreen">Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat</font></font></div>

Comment

it goes without saying there's no decent pedals in here. its PMT.. kind of like GC equivalent for the UK

Comment

buy a pedal online

of those 3 the jag though
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

buy a pedal online

of those 3 the jag though
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Play that Dot.

Teles and jazzguars, though cool, are too trendy these days. I'm joking a little here.

My first guitar is my red dot (when they were kind of pricey). You could do a pickup swap later if you felt the need to.
            CHANGE: 1. Demoralization 2. Destabilization 3. Crisis 4. Normalization

Comment

Play that Dot.

Teles and jazzguars, though cool, are too trendy these days. I'm joking a little here.

My first guitar is my red dot (when they were kind of pricey). You could do a pickup swap later if you felt the need to.

Comment

Play that Dot.

Comment

Play that Dot.

Comment

save up more and buy a better guitar?
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">my band <b>Bloody Mammals </b>on <a href="http://www.facebook.com/bloodymammals" target="_blank">facebook</a> and <a href="http://bloodymammals.bandcamp.com/" target="_blank">bandcamp</a></div>

Comment

save up more and buy a better guitar?
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">my band <b>Bloody Mammals </b>on <a href="http://www.facebook.com/bloodymammals" target="_blank">facebook</a> and <a href="http://bloodymammals.bandcamp.com/" target="_blank">bandcamp</a></div>

Comment

maybe save the money?
                        Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

maybe save the money?
                          Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                          "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

i don't really pay more than

Comment

i don't really pay more than

Comment

Working...
                              X