Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Plectrum Thread

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31






    Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?
    View Post





    +1

    Comment


    • #32
      Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

      Comment


      • #33
        Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

        Comment


        • #34






          Quote Originally Posted by Silversound
          View Post





          That's my ****************, right there. And 1.00 for bass, though I prefer finger playing.
          AimmarCair wrote:EHX could clean out my anus.Delicious HOG enema.

          Comment


          • #35






            Quote Originally Posted by Silversound
            View Post





            That's my ****************, right there. And 1.00 for bass, though I prefer finger playing.
            AimmarCair wrote:EHX could clean out my anus.Delicious HOG enema.

            Comment


            • #36
              I don't always use a pick, but when I do, I use Fender mediums.



              really have zero preference when I do use one
              I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

              Comment


              • #37
                I don't always use a pick, but when I do, I use Fender mediums.



                really have zero preference when I do use one
                I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

                Comment


                • #38






                  Quote Originally Posted by Paint
                  View Post





                  and the .73mm version as well



                  radiohead approved




                  Can't stand anything but these. Only the .73's, I'd rather play with just my fingers than use anything else.

                  Comment


                  • #39






                    Quote Originally Posted by Paint
                    View Post





                    and the .73mm version as well



                    radiohead approved




                    Can't stand anything but these. Only the .73's, I'd rather play with just my fingers than use anything else.

                    Comment


                    • #40






                      Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?
                      View Post

                      I use a variety but I'm partial to the Fender Heavy celluloid shell color.







                      This but I prefer the black and the white to match my two main guitars.
                      Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

                      Comment


                      • #41






                        Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?
                        View Post

                        I use a variety but I'm partial to the Fender Heavy celluloid shell color.







                        This but I prefer the black and the white to match my two main guitars.
                        Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Jazz III pitch black's but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back to big picks. Probably nylon 1 mm's
                          http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                          http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Jazz III pitch black's but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back to big picks. Probably nylon 1 mm's
                            http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                            http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I used to have a problem with the pick rotating on me while playing. About three years ago I got turned onto the DAVA Grip Tip picks and those cure the rotating pick issue. So I have stuck with them.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I used to have a problem with the pick rotating on me while playing. About three years ago I got turned onto the DAVA Grip Tip picks and those cure the rotating pick issue. So I have stuck with them.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X