Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Plectrum Thread

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I was almost going to start this thread today!



    Echo u the best.



    I use Jazz III's on Electric and any 1mm dunlop tortex size I can find for acoustic.



    For real though, using your fingers is great. Either by themselves or in combination with a plectrum, everybody should practise using their fingers.
    Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7







    Originally Posted by EL KABONG


    just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.









    Originally Posted by Naterel


    Those meatballs came out right

    But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

    Comment


    • #17
      I was almost going to start this thread today!



      Echo u the best.



      I use Jazz III's on Electric and any 1mm dunlop tortex size I can find for acoustic.



      For real though, using your fingers is great. Either by themselves or in combination with a plectrum, everybody should practise using their fingers.
      Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7







      Originally Posted by EL KABONG


      just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.









      Originally Posted by Naterel


      Those meatballs came out right

      But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

      Comment


      • #18
        Jazz III for electric (though I want to try the Carbon fibre version)



        Fender Medium for Acoustic
        Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

        Comment


        • #19
          Jazz III for electric (though I want to try the Carbon fibre version)



          Fender Medium for Acoustic
          Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

          Comment


          • #20

            Comment


            • #21

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71
                View Post






                Yup. This my **************** too.
                http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71
                  View Post






                  Yup. This my **************** too.
                  http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I use a variety but I'm partial to the Fender Heavy celluloid shell color.



                    ~ Fear is your only god ~

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I use a variety but I'm partial to the Fender Heavy celluloid shell color.



                      ~ Fear is your only god ~

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Fingers on resos.

                        V-Picks or Wegens on electrics.
                        ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Fingers on resos.

                          V-Picks or Wegens on electrics.
                          ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

                          Comment


                          • #28






                            Quote Originally Posted by Silversound
                            View Post





                            These ^ or....





                            These
                            facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

                            Comment


                            • #29






                              Quote Originally Posted by Silversound
                              View Post





                              These ^ or....





                              These
                              facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

                              Comment


                              • #30






                                Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?
                                View Post





                                +1

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X