Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

School me on funk rock bands

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • School me on funk rock bands

    Below are some examples of the stuff I've been into of the years. Can you guys post some videos of bands I may have missed? If you post any post-one-hot-minute-chilli's I will be upset.






    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuT_g08Tzvc








    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV8IAOojoAA








    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSp3lZ_DVfQ








    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oktI-WCovzc
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Selling: <br />
    <br />
    <b><br />
    Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.<br />
    EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted<br />
    Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.<br />
    Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted<br />
    </b><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><i>Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .</i></font></div>

  • #2






    Quote Originally Posted by Lanefair
    View Post

    If you post any post-one-hot-minute-chilli's I will be upset.




    Dude, you posted the ****************ing Spin Doctors.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: AcheWater, Jon Hiller, meandthecity, Iamtehcure, murch33, deadllama, theweight, southpaw pete.</div>

    Comment


    • #3






      Quote Originally Posted by Lanefair
      View Post

      If you post any post-one-hot-minute-chilli's I will be upset.




      Dude, you posted the ****************ing Spin Doctors.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: AcheWater, Jon Hiller, meandthecity, Iamtehcure, murch33, deadllama, theweight, southpaw pete.</div>

      Comment


      • #4
        Infectious Grooves.






        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob3buKk6ALc








        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRdRqlZiTD8





        With Ozzy






        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4eqC3DX_oE
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=39662855#post39662855" target="_blank"><font color="DarkRed"><font color="DarkRed">Totally Awesome Deals With...</font></font></a></div>

        Comment


        • #5
          Infectious Grooves.





















          With Ozzy







          <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=39662855#post39662855" target="_blank"><font color="DarkRed"><font color="DarkRed">Totally Awesome Deals With...</font></font></a></div>

          Comment


          • #6
            GRAND FUNK RAILROAD

            The second 'red' album, Closer to Home, E Pluribus Funk.



            On Playboy After Dark 1969

            Dig Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) sitting on stage in the opening! HOT






            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF_mgIQRWwU








            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U8socv_seg

            Comment


            • #7
              GRAND FUNK RAILROAD

              The second 'red' album, Closer to Home, E Pluribus Funk.



              On Playboy After Dark 1969

              Dig Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) sitting on stage in the opening! HOT
















              Comment


              • #8
                Thank you for saving this abomination of a thread.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176" target="_blank"><b>Whores.</b> Facebook </a><a href="http://www.whores.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"> bandcamp</a><br />
                <br />
                <a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/gear/DSCF0063.jpg" target="_blank">Rig</a><a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/gear/fuji032.jpg" target="_blank"> Guitars</a><a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/Snapbucket/FFA92EFE.jpg" target="_blank"> Board</a></font><br />
                <br />
                <font face="Arial Black"><font size="1"><font color="SeaGreen">Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme</font></font></font><br />
                <div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>pasteface</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=30937994#post30937994" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes</div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div> </div>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you for saving this abomination of a thread.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176" target="_blank"><b>Whores.</b> Facebook </a><a href="http://www.whores.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"> bandcamp</a><br />
                  <br />
                  <a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/gear/DSCF0063.jpg" target="_blank">Rig</a><a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/gear/fuji032.jpg" target="_blank"> Guitars</a><a href="http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/christatl/Snapbucket/FFA92EFE.jpg" target="_blank"> Board</a></font><br />
                  <br />
                  <font face="Arial Black"><font size="1"><font color="SeaGreen">Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme</font></font></font><br />
                  <div class="bbcode_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote">
                  <div class="quote_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                  <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                  <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>pasteface</strong>
                  <a href="showthread.php?p=30937994#post30937994" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                  </div>
                  <div class="message">I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes</div>

                  </div>
                  </div>
                  </div> </div>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    funkDELIC, GODdanmit...
                    changes come w/ the whether...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      funkDELIC, GODdanmit...
                      changes come w/ the whether...

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by Agitator
                        View Post

                        Dude, you posted the ****************ing Spin Doctors.




                        Haha, I'm actually seeing them this month. Anyway, I just didn't want to hear any overproduced A minor-F C G stuff.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">Selling: <br />
                        <br />
                        <b><br />
                        Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.<br />
                        EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted<br />
                        Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.<br />
                        Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted<br />
                        </b><br />
                        <br />
                        <font size="1"><i>Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .</i></font></div>

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by Agitator
                          View Post

                          Dude, you posted the ****************ing Spin Doctors.




                          Haha, I'm actually seeing them this month. Anyway, I just didn't want to hear any overproduced A minor-F C G stuff.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">Selling: <br />
                          <br />
                          <b><br />
                          Mini mixer £25 posted. Good size for pedalboards.<br />
                          EHX 24v DC adapter £12 posted<br />
                          Dual momentary footswitch £20 posted.<br />
                          Telecaster 3 way switch and vintage jack socket. £5 posted<br />
                          </b><br />
                          <br />
                          <font size="1"><i>Excellent dealings with AncientMariner, Chucknorris1982, Daysofspeed, Kurd01, Melx, SirLemonHead, and a few of others I can't remember. . .</i></font></div>

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-yLQPO_8E0

                            Comment


                            • #15



                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X