No announcement yet.

NAD: I just got Blues Jr'd

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD: I just got Blues Jr'd

my HRD was just always way too loud for every gig i played so i decided to downsize... ended up getting the limited edition with cannabis rex. i played it against a few other small wattage amps at GC and nothing even came close.

Dead Soldiers

I'd love to try the cannabis rex speaker. I bet it takes off the edge from a lot of those shrill moments that the fender can have! Happy new amp day, looks gorgeous!
    Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

I'd love to try the cannabis rex speaker. I bet it takes off the edge from a lot of those shrill moments that the fender can have! Happy new amp day, looks gorgeous!
      Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

Do want, very much so.

Sweet amp.
        I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Welcome to the club, sir.
          Guitars: Hamer Eclipse, Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ SD Pearly Gates, Agile AL-2000, Squier CV 50s Tele

FX: Ernie Ball VPJR>Wampler Plexidrive>EWS Fuzzy Drive>Line 6 Tap Tremolo>Line 6 DL4

Amp: Blues Junior w/ Warehouse Speakers Green Beret

Originally Posted by Akridosity

A woman with 5 f-holes is not common.

Originally Posted by RuinedToday

i want to ufkin g divorce her withan axe goodnighht

http://loganarcher.bandcamp.com

Comment

thanks guys! first brand new amp i've ever bought.
            Dead Soldiers

Comment

That's awesome dude, congrats!
              Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Very cool. Looks super classy. I always wanted to throw a crex in mine when I had one but never got around to it. Enjoy!
                --------------------------------------
                Poppin' Fresh

"I can rock the mic to silence by John Cage,
                With the arty flavor, I shoot the gift like a party favor..."

Comment

woot! nice choice. welcome to the club
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Seems like a great amp. The DRRI is high on my list right now, but the new Blue Jr's are very solid for sure.

Comment

Sweeeeet.
                      FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

dude nice.. looks sweet and the demos always sound great. Congrats!
                        This website sucks now

Comment

Should we give each other virtual hj's now or....
                          Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe
                            View Post

Should we give each other virtual hj's now or....

Skype?
                            Dead Soldiers

Comment

welcome to the club man! I've been using an ltd blues jr w/ Cannabis for an year, and it's awesome!
                              Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

Working...
                              X