OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

POG

Modulated Delay
        CHANGE: 1. Demoralization 2. Destabilization 3. Crisis 4. Normalization

Comment

POG

Modulated Delay
          CHANGE: 1. Demoralization 2. Destabilization 3. Crisis 4. Normalization

Comment

The only thing I really need is distortion.
            Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

The only thing I really need is distortion.
              Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

I love my catalinbread SFT, and to a slightly lesser extent my naga viper (altough every guitar plyer should own a naga viper) and my montavillian echo.

I guess i'm a huge c-bread fanboy.

I also love my black russian muff, my whetstone phaser, my hardwire dl-8 for its amazing versatility, and the HOG for how crazy awesome it is all the damn time
                ain't got a sig no more

Comment

I love my catalinbread SFT, and to a slightly lesser extent my naga viper (altough every guitar plyer should own a naga viper) and my montavillian echo.

I guess i'm a huge c-bread fanboy.

I also love my black russian muff, my whetstone phaser, my hardwire dl-8 for its amazing versatility, and the HOG for how crazy awesome it is all the damn time
                  ain't got a sig no more

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by iamthearm
                    View Post

i'm pretty meat and potatoes about my pedals. good OD, Fuzz, Comp, Delay, Trem, and Verb. I don't use much else.

Meat. Potatoes. Two.

OD. Fuzz. Comp. Delay. Trem. Verb. "Much else". More than two.

Meat and potatoes = amp reverb w/ switch + od pedal. Anything more and you're in John Mayer territory as far as I'm concerned.
                    retired.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by iamthearm
                      View Post

i'm pretty meat and potatoes about my pedals. good OD, Fuzz, Comp, Delay, Trem, and Verb. I don't use much else.

Meat. Potatoes. Two.

Meat and potatoes = amp reverb w/ switch + od pedal. Anything more and you're in John Mayer territory as far as I'm concerned.
                      retired.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fetch
                        View Post

Meat. Potatoes. Two.

Compared to most pedalboards here, his layout is rather basic.

Comment

View Post

Meat. Potatoes. Two.

Compared to most pedalboards here, his layout is rather basic.

Comment

I am a big fuzz fan, obviously. My board tends to consist of a whammy V, about four or five fuzz pedals, an overdrive or two, three delays in various locations, a mobius for modulation and then some reverb at the end. Not in that order, really, just a general list.

As for specific favorite effects, I love all of the Strymon delays. I am also fond of the Echorec and Hardwire Delay. I love the Mobius and I also love IC-based Big Muff Clones. Most of the dirt pedals i use are ones I make/made so I can't really say I'm not biased there, but outside of those I love my Arc Effects Buzzaround clone, a Germanium Ram's head muff someone made, and, surprisingly, the MXR bass DI+ makes a pretty great guitar distortion/overdrive as well as a really handy DI box for recording bass or guitar.
                            www.shoepedals.com

Comment

I am a big fuzz fan, obviously. My board tends to consist of a whammy V, about four or five fuzz pedals, an overdrive or two, three delays in various locations, a mobius for modulation and then some reverb at the end. Not in that order, really, just a general list.

As for specific favorite effects, I love all of the Strymon delays. I am also fond of the Echorec and Hardwire Delay. I love the Mobius and I also love IC-based Big Muff Clones. Most of the dirt pedals i use are ones I make/made so I can't really say I'm not biased there, but outside of those I love my Arc Effects Buzzaround clone, a Germanium Ram's head muff someone made, and, surprisingly, the MXR bass DI+ makes a pretty great guitar distortion/overdrive as well as a really handy DI box for recording bass or guitar.
                              www.shoepedals.com

Comment

View Post

Meat. Potatoes. Two.

I don't really see the connection between John Mayer and effects heavy playing...he's got a pretty average sized effects setup.
                                www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Working...
                                X