Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a cute little bugger

Congratulations Ben!
    good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

I like the name! This baby will be blessed!
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Franklin Gothic Medium"><i>&quot;Sing unto Him a a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.&quot;</i></font><br />
      <font face="Arial"><font size="1"><font color="Navy">-Psalms 33:3</font></font></font><br />
      <font face="Franklin Gothic Medium"><i>&quot;Praise Him with tambourines and dancing. Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes.&quot;</i></font><font color="Navy">- <font face="Arial"><font size="1">Psalms 150:4</font></font></font><br />
      <br />
      <font size="1"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font color="Navy">Marshall Valvestate -Vox Pathfinder 15R - Fulltone Fulldrive II - Joyo U.Drive - Proco RAT II - VS True Tone - Boss RV3 - EHX Small Clone - Custom Tremolo - Ibanez SA320 - Ibanez DE7 - Am Fender Strat</font></font></font><br />
      <br />
      <font face="Trebuchet MS"><font color="Navy"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/valvestate/" target="_blank">Check out my Flickr Photos</a><br />
      <a href="http://barkadahankaykristo.multiply.com" target="_blank">Our Church group site!!</a></font></font></div>

Comment

I like the name! This baby will be blessed!
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Franklin Gothic Medium"><i>&quot;Sing unto Him a a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.&quot;</i></font><br />
        <font face="Arial"><font size="1"><font color="Navy">-Psalms 33:3</font></font></font><br />
        <font face="Franklin Gothic Medium"><i>&quot;Praise Him with tambourines and dancing. Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes.&quot;</i></font><font color="Navy">- <font face="Arial"><font size="1">Psalms 150:4</font></font></font><br />
        <br />
        <font size="1"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font color="Navy">Marshall Valvestate -Vox Pathfinder 15R - Fulltone Fulldrive II - Joyo U.Drive - Proco RAT II - VS True Tone - Boss RV3 - EHX Small Clone - Custom Tremolo - Ibanez SA320 - Ibanez DE7 - Am Fender Strat</font></font></font><br />
        <br />
        <font face="Trebuchet MS"><font color="Navy"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/valvestate/" target="_blank">Check out my Flickr Photos</a><br />
        <a href="http://barkadahankaykristo.multiply.com" target="_blank">Our Church group site!!</a></font></font></div>

Comment

Congrats! My little guy just turned one. It goes by very fast. Best advice I can give you is to sneak in naps whenever you can! The first ten weeks will be hell but the love you have for your baby will help you to get through it.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Good Deals with: BlueBirdAAA, brandnewzo, Metlupass2, mrclean77, solewheelin, clund, insubordination, chuckmehh, murch33</div>

Comment

Congrats! My little guy just turned one. It goes by very fast. Best advice I can give you is to sneak in naps whenever you can! The first ten weeks will be hell but the love you have for your baby will help you to get through it.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Good Deals with: BlueBirdAAA, brandnewzo, Metlupass2, mrclean77, solewheelin, clund, insubordination, chuckmehh, murch33</div>

Comment

Congrats!!!
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="2"><font color="red">Guitars: Heritage H-150CM, Jackson USA SL-2H, Ibanez Jem 7V, Gibson SG, Fender Strat, Carvin ST-300, Yamaha AES620 <br />
              Amp: Carvin Legacy VL-100 half stack, Gibson L-5 Lab Series<br />
              Effects: Suhr Riot, Barber Dirty Bomb, Soundblox Classic Distortion, TC Elec Chorus, Boss DD-3, Dunlop EVH Wah, Gig-Fx MegaWah, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-50, Digitech GNX4</font></font></font></div>

Comment

Congrats!!!
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="2"><font color="red">Guitars: Heritage H-150CM, Jackson USA SL-2H, Ibanez Jem 7V, Gibson SG, Fender Strat, Carvin ST-300, Yamaha AES620 <br />
                Amp: Carvin Legacy VL-100 half stack, Gibson L-5 Lab Series<br />
                Effects: Suhr Riot, Barber Dirty Bomb, Soundblox Classic Distortion, TC Elec Chorus, Boss DD-3, Dunlop EVH Wah, Gig-Fx MegaWah, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-50, Digitech GNX4</font></font></font></div>

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats Mr and Mrs Ben. It's the start of something truly wonderful.

Comment

Congrats Mr and Mrs Ben. It's the start of something truly wonderful.

Comment

Happy New Baby Day!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Happy New Baby Day!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Was the sex that resulted in conception especially good?

Pics/gif pls
                              Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Was the sex that resulted in conception especially good?

Pics/gif pls
                                Test Tech Wattson Classic Electronics<br><br>EL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Working...
                                X