NGD!

tattoedsailor

• Members

Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special P90 gloss ebony. Got a great deal on this $535 shipped to my front door. It defiantly rocks! So glad i got P90's. The guitar is untamed beast. That upper mid range bite is die for. Going from my Tele to this is like going from stock Ford Mustang to Plymouth Roadrunner. Anyway now the bad part.. Setup from factory was horrible! Defiantly the worst I've ever seen. Gibson has gotten real sloppy. The truss rod was way to tight. All kinds fret buzz. Intonation was way off. Nut needs to be filled. Frets are pretty level thank god! No need to do a re dress on the frets. I defiantly would have sent it back if that was case. The baked maple fret board was little dried out nothing that a little lemon oil couldn't take care of. Oh by the way I noticed no difference in tone between the Brazilian rose wood and maple. A bunch bull{censored} if you ask me. Fortunately I was able to do most of work myself. The only other thing I might do to it is put gold knobs and tortoise shell pickguard on it. Anyway @ $535 I'm extremely happy w/this guitar.
LP_zps67394e6e.jpg

Archived